PDA

View Full Version : Protests Burnley game.

fyldeflyer
27-07-2014, 06:58 PM
To all Pool fans, get off your ****s and get down the the ground for 2:30pm next Saturday were big demo is planned against the Oystons.

Marching around the ground till 3pm but refusing to enter the stadium as £15 to watch a team of trialists is a complete p1ss take.

So all get down and lend you support, our club is being strangled by the Oystons and were dying a very slow and painful death, time to stand up and be counted.

Thanks to all.

Kseasider
01-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Well said fylde,

Come on Karl, its in your hands, PLEASE do some constructive moves whilst we are in the Championship league,

Relegation and all the trouble that comes with it will set us back 5 years.

bfcandproud
01-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Well said fylde,

Come on Karl, its in your hands, PLEASE do some constructive moves whilst we are in the Championship league,

Hi k...relegation would not set us back 5 years, it would finish us off !

If we drop, we would never return...ever

Can you imagine the wages that w@n!er would be offering in league one...we wouldn't be able to compete with most clubs offers in league 2 ffs

Says it all to me, that we sign a player who did well in the world cup, playing every game and he get a one year contract

Oyston is pr1ck of the highest order and believe me we will be in the same situation this time next year with regards to players

This has to be the most unprepared club about to start a league campaign,in any division, anywhere in the world

For the record, I have not renewed my s/t for the 1st time in decades, which I said I wouldn't after last season a

fyldeflyer
01-08-2014, 11:59 AM
Amazing how the parasite can compose an 8 page letter to Belekon and yet fails to answer the ultimate question.

What's happening to the last parachute payment of 8m Karl?

Just answer the question you clown.

Romanis
01-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Well said fylde,

Hi k...relegation would not set us back 5 years, it would finish us off !

If we drop, we would never return...ever

Can you imagine the wages that w@n!er would be offering in league one...we wouldn't be able to compete with most clubs offers in league 2 ffs

Says it all to me, that we sign a player who did well in the world cup, playing every game and he get a one year contract

Oyston is pr1ck of the highest order and believe me we will be in the same situation this time next year with regards to players

This has to be the most unprepared club about to start a league campaign,in any division, anywhere in the world

For the record, I have not renewed my s/t for the 1st time in dec

fyldeflyer
02-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Well done to all those who took part today some 400 in attendance, considering the weather was very bad it was a decent turn out.

Most importantly we got news coverage on Sky sports, a feature in the Daily Mail and even Will Watt from the Gazette did a feature.

Never give up the protests will continue, Oystons out.

fyldeflyer
02-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Oh and forgot to mention 2 girls walking round this afternoon with the rest of us with a bucket collecting money for the Gary Parkinson fund.

When the protests encroached on to club land a club official came over and told the girls the club had not sanctioned the collection and were told to go off the club land immediately.

Could this club stoop any lower? Oyston you should hang your head in total shame. >:(

Trickytreesreds
02-08-2014, 09:47 PM
Oh and forgot to mention 2 girls walking round this afternoon with the rest of us with a bucket collecting money for the Gary Parkinson fund.

When the protests encroached on to club land a club official came over and told the girls the club had not sanctioned the collection and were told to go off the club land immediately.

Could this club stoop any lower? Oyston you should hang your head in total shame. >:(

That's awful.