PDA

View Full Version : Basie on County Mad site,

clactonred
28-07-2014, 06:14 PM
Basie believes he is the longest serving Forest supporter on our Forest Mad site.I would challenge that. I attended my first Forest match on Wednesday 2nd September, 1953 against Luton Town and Forest won 2-1.My most memorable match was away at Old Trafford, the game after the Munich disaster.66 thousand attended.Stuart Imlach scored first 1 nil Forest.Ground silenced.They equalised and it was if the roof had come off,was frightening.

Trickytreesreds
28-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Top man. I'm impressed.

Just take Basie with a pinch of salt. Though I will concede the man is a legend in his own back yard.

Oldtimeram
28-07-2014, 11:27 PM
I was at the white horse cup final

Elite_Pie
29-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Looks like Basie wins...

No bringing threads from other boards here in order to spark an argument. You have been warned. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110893050)

Trickytreesreds
29-07-2014, 11:15 AM
:blue: O'dear.

Didn't take long

southernram22
29-07-2014, 03:03 PM
I am proud to say I was not born in 1952 but the fifties was my decade to appear. perhaps basie was the white horse ?

salopred
30-07-2014, 04:37 PM
:zzz:

Elite_Pie
30-07-2014, 04:56 PM
:zzz:

So the poster who repeatedly tells everyone to ignore me butts in again trying to cause conflict!

Don't worry. I'll rise above it, the new mod has told us all that personal feuds are off limits.

(It's ok, have a week off to cool down. NCM will benefit from your presence there)

salopred
30-07-2014, 05:03 PM
You haven't risen above it you answered.

Romanis
30-07-2014, 07:42 PM
I hope this will be the last time, I need to elaborate for the benefit of our 'guests'.

There rules are at the top of the board, please read it.

As for Elite Pie, he has 1 week to read and study them carefully. He has over the past year and more recently broken 3 major rules.

1) Gambling

He entered into a cash wager with Bologna Red and hounded him continuously on this board for payment. That's a red card offence anytime in any forum.

2) Mocking the religious beliefs of others.

He has every right to be an atheist, but he has no right to rubbish, pour scorn or ridicule those who follow any religion, major or minor.

3) Disruptive Behaviour.

In reinstating banned users, I had to trawl some of the older posts, and I was shocked at the length and breath of his disruptive behaviour. It seems his only purpose in coming here is to insult,question and ridicule both the club and fans. He's used terms like Forest fans are lacking intelligence and dumb. He's sought to nitpick every line ta

Trickytreesreds
30-07-2014, 08:27 PM
I was going to "like" this, but I'd be accused family bias and being Romans bitch.

So I'll say nowt and good little poster as always.

http://i59.tinypic.com/oadbaf.jpg