PDA

View Full Version : Fao Basie

Trickytreesreds
28-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Basie, if you want reinstating, then read this board, not the Saddies with your complaints.
Romans has given you an explanation.
You can use one of your aliases. The Basie account was banned by SBC. He has to say it's ok to reinstate it. I'm still not convinced you understand how bad your crime was to warrant the ban.
I wouldn't hold your breath on the Basie account coming back. So chose a and stick with it. Either way you're very lucky to be coming back at all. Now smile, grit your teeth, behave and accept it for now.

comprehend?

Romanis
29-07-2014, 02:55 AM
To simplify things, I've reinstated Basie's theKidfromtheRedBank.

The Red Basie account will just have to wait and also depends on how he posts as TheKid and SBC's take on it, if any.

Just a note of caution: If certain topics you don't like, or if certain comments/memes are not to your liking, don't get personal. You can either express your disagreement once or twice or ignore.

Notts and Derby fans are warned not to bring arguments from their boards here. If you have an issue with a Forest user at your respective boards, alert your own Mods. If they let it slide, it doesn't mean I will employ a similar line here.