Romanis
29-07-2014, 03:31 AM
The following accounts have been reinstated:

1) Souternram22
2) EMAfinest
3) The Kid from the Red Bank (Basie)
4) Sharpcox
5) Newarknffc
6) Worksoptricky (Silvarabidus : I've lifted the NFFC ban but I don't know if you have a global ban ala Castus)

I'll try and see if there are others.

TheKidfromRedBank
29-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Thanks, I'm off to Trent Bridge today so I can't kick off straight away.

Romanis
29-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Nickyd63 is reinstated. That should complete the list.

Earlier bans than this are probably irretrievable.

southernram22
29-07-2014, 08:24 PM
no chance you could get my parking fine overturned for parking on double yellows ? just a thought

Romanis
29-07-2014, 08:48 PM
no chance you could get my parking fine overturned for parking on double yellows ? just a thought

No chance, I have 3 of my own that need settling.

Btw: I dunno if this works, but when appealing for a waiver, put the blame on someone else. ie; acknowledge your error, but minimise it, say the road wasn't busy, no major obstruction cause and then pin the blame on someone. Don't use silly excuses like going to the gents etc. Use something like a sick passenger, stopped to help someone etc. You gotta make it urgent enough that required you to park illegally.

RedSectorA
29-07-2014, 09:50 PM

If you parked on double yellows what did you expect?
Pay up and learn a lesson :P

TheKidfromRedBank
30-07-2014, 08:18 AM
I often think that cricket is more exciting than football. It was down to the last ball,Somerset needed two runs to win, got one and tied the match.:)

essexred52
30-07-2014, 10:22 AM
I often think that cricket is more exciting than football. It was down to the last ball,Somerset needed two runs to win, got one and tied the match.:) my grandfather was a steward at trent bridge and when i was a child he took me with him, when sitting there watching i quite clearly remember falling asleep >:)

sorry not a cricket fan, one day cricket is ok but them test matches are terribly boring awful game :zzz: wheres the betting shop :D

Oldtimeram
30-07-2014, 06:32 PM
I often think that cricket is more exciting than football. It was down to the last ball,Somerset needed two runs to win, got one and tied the match.:) my grandfather was a steward at trent bridge and when i was a child he took me with him, when sitting there watching i quite clearly remember falling asleep >:)

sorry not a cricket fan, one day cricket is ok but them test matches are terribly boring awful game :zzz: wheres the betting shop :D[/quote]

I remember doing the same thing when I was invited to a match at the City Ground once (not against the Rams before you ask). Woke up to see all the sad faced Forest fans walking out ;D

salopred
30-07-2014, 06:38 PM
Probably because we only scored 3 not the 6 expected.

southernram22
30-07-2014, 10:08 PM
how about outside cash machine ? no I thought not