PDA

View Full Version : SWINDON TOWN F.C. v Leeds Utd F.C.

gaz1959
29-07-2014, 08:16 PM
The mighty Robins are giving it a good go v this massive club

gaz1959
29-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Anton Rodgers seems to have some promise B)

Oldtimeram
30-07-2014, 07:27 AM
As an actor maybe?

gaz1959
30-07-2014, 07:14 PM
You're the salt that will salt of get on my nerves Rammy!!!

Salt it out please!

Oldtimeram
30-07-2014, 08:28 PM
Sorry I promise I will salt it out for you. So di um can have a bit of peace.

How's Saxa by the way? Last I heard he had a girl friend called Briony.

Oldtimeram
30-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Concerned Blonde
As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck and knocks on the door. The trucker lowers the window, and she says: "Hi, my is Heather and you are losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street. When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly: "Hi my is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker lowers the window. Again she says: "Hi, my is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light. Whe

Oldtimeram
30-07-2014, 08:48 PM
An old retired sailor, known as Salty Laz puts on his old uniform
and heads for the docks once more, for old times’ sake and some hot ***.

He engages a lovely prostitute and takes her up to a room.

He's soon going at it as well as he can for a guy his age,
but needing some reassurance, he asks, 'How am I doing?'

The prostitute replies, 'Well Salty Laz, ya old sailor,
you're doing about three knots.'

'Three knots?' he asks.
'What's that supposed to mean?'

She says, 'You're knot hard, you're knot in,
and you're knot getting your money back.'

gaz1959
31-07-2014, 06:13 AM
you've turned this thread into a joke now

:?

what salt of person are you?

lazaat
31-07-2014, 06:44 AM
If you 2 don't stop rubbing salt into my wounds i will a salt you both with my a salt rifle >:( >:( >:(

gaz1959
31-07-2014, 04:39 PM
DON'T 'PUSH IT' 'PU**** BABY' - view external link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU)

Oldtimeram
31-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Got my film lined up for tonight! - view external link (http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0944835/)

claw84
02-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Hi Gaz, what were Weeds like, they were quite complimentary about your young team.

We play them on the first day of the season.

gaz1959
02-08-2014, 07:08 PM
hey Claw B)

Well Leeds looked like premiership first and I thought they were gonna up there game in the 2nd and give us a pasting. We looked like schoolboys

Second half saw some changes and we were given some light as Leeds stepped off the gas

2-1 was a fair result for them but if they are hoping to beat you they will have to improve greatly

But after all it is only a friendly and these results shouldn't matter too much, should they

Up The Lions give it to emB) 3-1 WALLLLL - view external link (http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/leeds-united/latest-whites-news/swindon-1-leeds-utd-2-robins-put-to-flight-by-improvin)