PDA

View Full Version : Driverless Cars in the UK

Romanis
30-07-2014, 08:41 PM
The idea sounds great. But I fear the innovation will be used for sinister designs.

Suicide car bombers need not commit suicide, they can just bomb, that is 1 extreme. - view external link (http://www.cityam.com/1406744404/uk-close-widespread-adoption-driverless-cars)

dam617
30-07-2014, 08:56 PM
We already have cars on the road that seem not to have drivers - they are easily identifiable by the BMW or Kia badge on them :P

TheKidfromRedBank
30-07-2014, 08:59 PM
The idea sounds great. But I fear the innovation will be used for sinister designs.

Suicide car bombers need not commit suicide, they can just bomb, that is 1 extreme.

Great, I just let the car do the commuting and then show my face when the traffic has died down.:)

Trickytreesreds
30-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Knowing my luck, I'll buy one in Blonde and it'll have Helen Flanagan as the artificial intelligence. :D :D :D

dam617
30-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Knowing my luck, I'll buy one in Blonde and it'll have Helen Flanagan as the artificial intelligence. :D :D :D

A bird who thinks she has the 'most beautiful breasts she's ever seen' or summat like that. I'm not surprised love, they cost some wazzock a fortune. He'd have been better off buying her a brain from a chimp - thus moving her up a place in the evolutionary order.

southernram22
30-07-2014, 10:02 PM
the young girl across road from me is already in this mode she always has her hands on mobile phone when they should be on the wheel.