PDA

View Full Version : FAO Basie : Provisional Recall

Romanis
01-08-2014, 12:17 PM
Ok Basie, I've decided to provisionally reinstate your account for the next 10 days. If all's good, I'll let it remain.

However if another Mod returns to ban it, then you have to wait until the appropriate time.

Since your Awks account is open for use at various other forums, I'll lift that as well. Use that account for communication elsewhere. (errm sorry I dunno which thread it's in, so I can't unban it as yet, but you can use that for your travels if you so desire)

Do not use 1 account to reply to another in here. Don't get personal. If you dislike a post or thread, feel free to express it, but leave it at that. No continuous harping.

Like any Forest fan, you can express displeasure, concern, criticism, make requests and recommendations to any of the Mods or their conduct, but do it in an amicable way. No comparisons with what was done in the past or during your tenure.

You might be the oldest fan in here, that position is one that deserves a degree of respect and appreciation

RedBasie
01-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Thanks Romanis, let's see how it goes. Shouldn't be any problems from me.

45red
01-08-2014, 01:13 PM
welcome back,

lets all try and behave as men, and more than that, men with the same goal

Trickytreesreds
01-08-2014, 01:25 PM
welcome back,

If this had been DCM, it would have been "behave as men, where men are men and sheep are worried"

Romanis
01-08-2014, 03:52 PM
welcome back,

If this had been DCM, it would have been "behave as men, where men are men and sheep are worried"[/quote]

And now my dear boy, you not only have me, but Basie breathing down your neck in the List! >:) ;)

Trickytreesreds
01-08-2014, 04:52 PM
welcome back,

If this had been DCM, it would have been "behave as men, where men are men and sheep are worried"[/quote]

And now my dear boy, you not only have me, but Basie breathing down your neck in the List! >:) ;)[/quote]

Oh don't worry. The way the Notts fans are crying, if the Americans had the pack of cards of most wanted. Then I'd be the ace of spades not Saddam.