PDA

View Full Version : crumpet

essexred52
01-08-2014, 07:17 PM
I do one of the toughest jobs there is, yes drainage and working in central london can be extremely tough constant grief jobs customers making jobs harder traffic wardens and so on, but when i step outside there are tons of stunning looking women walking about it makes me feel better, when these women smile at Es***red my work mate says they are really taking the p out of ya mate, cheeky sod, i must say london must be one of the beat cities in the world for beautiful women :O

Romanis
02-08-2014, 07:33 PM
I do one of the toughest jobs there is, yes drainage and working in central london can be extremely tough constant grief jobs customers making jobs harder traffic wardens and so on, but when i step outside there are tons of stunning looking women walking about it makes me feel better, when these women smile at Es***red my work mate says they are really taking the p out of ya mate, cheeky sod, i must say london must be one of the beat cities in the world for beautiful women :O

Hmmm, better don't let the wifey see this. She won't be letting you out for games! ;D ;D ;D

Trickytreesreds
02-08-2014, 07:49 PM
They're not laydiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies are they Es***?

Au revooooooooooooooooooooooir