PDA

View Full Version : A music one

blackpoolvillain
02-08-2014, 05:49 AM
Oi Dazzy my old pal. You went to the summer soltice yeah? (Kasabian at Victoria park)

I know a few people that went and said it was the best gig they've ever been to... These people came to libertines in Hyde park with me a few weeks ago.

I've been to hundreds of gigs and festivals in my time but if I'm totally honest the libertines blew me away.

I didn't know they could be that good live...

Shocked and massively impressed mate. Anyway I got tickets to Kasabian and the who on Manchester on the same weekend. That Friday and Saturday is gonna be eventful

Keep the faith [!]128077;[!]128077;

dazzyo-villa
03-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Hey up matey.. Yep I sure did go and what a day it was too..

My lass drove in the end so we didn't have the hassle of trains and stuff, got there about 1 and had a good few in a pub just round the corner from the Park,great vibe..

The venue was pretty cool and the lads absolutely smashed it,every song was a winner mate, we opted for a decent position to the side of the stage and at the back so meand my lass could have a good old dance, jeez you wouldn't have thought for one minute the Mrs was the sober one XD

My only gripe was the crap support, really thought they were gonna have a few bigs lined up, Zane Lowe playing happy hardcore and Rudimental really didn't do it for me and kinda thought it was a bit strange.

Other than that though it was awesome.

Sounds like you had a good day there at Hyde park mate, My Mrs is a massive Libertine fan and was quite gutted we couldn't manage that gig too.

Defo sounds like a blinder that weekend, even though there about 100 the Who will

MissWinnie
04-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Hey Blackpool!

Nothing to do with the topic, but I just thought you might see this here. :D

Just wanted to say I really hope you'll sign up for the Fantasy League again this season. I think there's a mobile site now, if that makes it any easier ...

bongosdad
04-08-2014, 10:29 PM
They have a free app.