PDA

View Full Version : In is shoes

manatmat
02-08-2014, 02:32 PM
If I was in Neil Adams shoes. I would very much want to know, who was going to still be around by the end of the transfer window. According to various reports, the list of players possibly leaving includes; Tettey, Olson, Hooper, RVW, Fer, Ruddy. Apparently these will be replaced by loanees. May I suggest that the new "Football Board" established to help the manager,is just plain useless. Even to the point of not being sure of who our pre season opponents were. MacNally needs to get a grip and sort things out. If the miracle happens and we return to the Prem at the first attempt, the club will then be scuttling around trying to recruit players to replace those that are here already. I see no long term plan in any of this and am frankly fed up with the scraps of information which trickle out from Carrow Road. A very tough road lies ahead and I do not think the club is prepared for it.

olano
03-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Good post. And I agree.
If we sign players like Braaten (dont think it will hapen) and sell players like Ricky then the board dont want promotion youst gain some easy money.