PDA

View Full Version : Comedy Gold hey Tricky

binghampies
05-08-2014, 03:01 PM
TrickytreesredsUser is Online Posts: 5,461Liked: 186 times in 153 postsJoined: January 2010Hall of Fame4 year member

osted 02 Jul 2014 20:48

Lascelles
So if true and QPR have bid 4 million, what would you sell at?

For me that is a fair opening offer. If they could get 6M and add ons, that wouldn't be too bad. If someone wants to bid 10m who'd moan ? lol
The reports have said that Liverpool and Man city have perked up their interest due to Prune faces sniffing. That could only be good for us price wise.
Remember Arsenal wanted to bid 5M package wise, but Doughty was having none of it.

not 10 million not 9 million not 6 million

its buy one get one free today

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT

Polish_ForestMad
05-08-2014, 03:26 PM
TrickytreesredsUser is Online Posts: 5,461Liked: 186 times in 153 postsJoined: January 2010Hall of Fame4 year member

Lascelles

For me that is a fair opening offer. If they could get 6M and add ons, that wouldn't be too bad. If someone wants to bid 10m who'd moan ? lol
The reports have said that Liverpool and Man city have perked up their interest due to Prune faces sniffing. That could only be good for us price wise.
Remember Arsenal wanted to bid 5M package wise, but Doughty was having none of it.

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT
7 million rising to 9 million for a good kepper and a back up cb that cost us nothing,yea lets all laugh at forest! :?

Trickytreesreds
05-08-2014, 03:27 PM

Lascelles

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT

Don't be a **** all your life Bingham. You know better offers have been made. It seems our owner has ****ed up with timing and FFP has bitten his ****.

Awful deal. Yet that still doesn't bother me. It was the way it was done.

NB, why di

HopefulPie
05-08-2014, 03:37 PM

Lascelles

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT

http://i58.tinypic.com/5v5e3b.jpg

Polish_ForestMad
05-08-2014, 03:39 PM

Lascelles

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT

http://i58.tinypic.com/5v5e3b.jpg[/quote]
terrible deal isnt it?:? we get them back for free for the season no wages to pay for them and our squad isnt weakened.shocking
thats an

HopefulPie
05-08-2014, 03:43 PM

Lascelles

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT

terrible deal isnt it?:? we get them back for free for the season no wages to pay

Trickytreesreds
05-08-2014, 03:47 PM

Lascelles

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT

Now that's funny

Trickytreesreds
05-08-2014, 03:48 PM

Lascelles

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT

terrible deal isnt it?:? we get th

Trickytreesreds
05-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Should the pair’s proposed move to Newcastle be completed as expected, the transfer fees will significantly help us meet the stringent financial fair play (FFP) criteria, all the while allowing us to retain two high-quality players for the 2014-15 season, paying nothing towards their wages.

Be around a million for the pair in wages. they had just signed 4 year deals.

HopefulPie
05-08-2014, 03:51 PM

Lascelles

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/5v5e3b.

binghampies
05-08-2014, 03:52 PM

Lascelles

never mind
NEEEEEEEEEEXT

[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/5v5e3b.

HopefulPie
05-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Also check the link

It states that no punishment would be IF the owner covers loses...
Owner injects equity no lose.
I am confused IF the owners have the dosh want promotion then its a no brainer for me.. - view external link (http://www.financialfairplay.co.uk/financial-fair-play-explained.php)

Trickytreesreds
05-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Also check the link

It states that no punishment would be IF the owner covers loses...
Owner injects equity no lose.
I am confused IF the owners have the dosh want promotion then its a no brainer for me..

Correct. That would mean he would have to "give " the money.
Obviously he's not.

Look, in my eyes. If we have to operate to FFP and he isn't going to give his own money, then say so. It isn't rocket science.
I personally would have no problem with it. I believe SP is the right man to get what we need. He believes in the building blocks of a club and he has said so. NFFC has to play catch up in his eyes. He has said, that it is England's failing as well. I concur.
Do not keep everyone guessing or getting wound up about it.
We have the same as everyone else. Decent revenue, good academy, sensible funds. Don't bull ****.

Pearce has made some decent signings. Lascelles hasn't even figured in the friendlies and we have strength i

Romanis
05-08-2014, 05:08 PM
A few points for our friends:

1) T/S will get a day's ban for starting a topic for the attention of user in main in order to bait. The correct forum for our guests is AOB.

2) There are sufficient topics on the matter on your own forum and Tricky or any user concerned could have answered or replied there.