PDA

View Full Version : Rules 2014/15

CAMiller
05-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Just in case we have any newcomers joining us - Welcome!

Fixtures (This is FrickleyAway's part)
Each week (usually by Monday), 10 fixtures will be posted from a mixture of English, Scottish and Non League and/or Cup games. Ordinarily the games will be drawn from the Saturday fixture list but other days may be used where enough fixtures are being played (e.g. around Christmas, New Year, Easter, end of season).
Only predictions posted prior to a game kicking off will be accepted. If one of the 10 games kicks off at 12:45 and the rest at 15:00 and you post at 1:30 then just your selection for the 12:45 game is void.
Players will try and predict the correct score for all 10 games plus choose one goal scorer from any of the 20 teams listed in the fixtures.
Players will be expected to post their responses in the same order that the fixtures are listed (using cut/paste is the best way to prevents errors)

Scoring (this will be my part)
2 points for predicting a correct result.
5 points for p

TimeforAle
11-08-2014, 11:31 AM
Do I have to read all this?? Are there any changes?? lol

CAMiller
11-08-2014, 04:32 PM

Only the one where if anyone playing in the PL is reported as being drunk and/or standing at a match then they will be subjected to a 10 point deduction ;D

TimeforAle
12-08-2014, 09:19 AM

Only the one where if anyone playing in the PL is reported as being drunk and/or standing at a match then they will be subjected to a 10 point deduction ;D[/quote]

Behave thee!!! lol

CAMiller
18-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Saving this from TFA before I clean up the prediction threads.

sorry cam ...did read read the rules but fell asleep after the first 2 lines ;D ;D ;D
I want to challenge brin and tfa on a charity bet £10 a man who finishes highest but it doubles to £20 if corner finishes higher than anyone of us ..cos she knows feck all about football :O :O :O :O :P :P :P :P >;) >;) >;)

You're on baldy!!!

TimeforAle
18-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Good man CA, tell Villa this board ain't for his usual tripe and baljix - not til we get the first banter thread up anyway...

...game on!!!