PDA

View Full Version : Adeyemi.

spionkop
06-08-2014, 09:16 PM
According to Bassman and others on Spotty Halucagenic Allandsundry he has gone to Cardiff but there ain't nothing on the BBC's daily list of transfers. Can anyone clarify what is going on please?
Rg

bassman
07-08-2014, 10:00 AM
there you go spion , we got 800k from mutch and over a million for adeyemi , happy days ! shame but he should do well as cardiff do a wolves - view external link (http://www.bcfc.com/news/article/20140806-official-tom-adeyemi-completes-move-to-cardiff-1809551.aspx)

bolt
07-08-2014, 02:34 PM
waist no time
for 500 grand replacement XD

well if you didn't you would cry

aKROKiwi
08-08-2014, 02:06 AM
It's a shame as from the little I have been able to see Adeyemi looked a decent player; but then these are the sort of blokes we should be signing; guys we can sell on for a better fee that with luck can be used to continue to re-build the club.

What's the verdict on Johnstone? He seems to have bit of pace about him, ability on the ball and is decent size. (No doubt he will break his leg in the first twenty minutes of the season then?)

viperblue
08-08-2014, 05:48 PM
Have we bought him or can Celtic call him back??
KRO

spionkop
08-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Rave reviews from most. Physical with an eye or goal and plays the link man very well. Time will tell.
Rg

bassman
08-08-2014, 11:27 PM
someone was saying on sha the best we can hope for at the moment is that clarke manages to pick up players and sell them on at a profit , it'll keep the club solvent and might give him some flexibility with wages and contracts, at least until the club is sold on , and in the meantime we get to maybe build up some momentum , mid table would be good this season

BrisBlue
09-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Pity about Adeyemi but as Clark has said its part of the game and we move on and a opportunity arrises for someone else so I'm sure he will work it out eventually,personally I always believe if you hold on to a player who really does'nt want to be there you seldom get good results so move them on.

Imperative we get a couple or three good results in the the first half dozen games I feel Clark appears to have a fair bunch who are 100% and keeping a good distance from the bottom three for most of the season would I feel be a decent return on the effort to get the team going again.