PDA

View Full Version : Stevie May bid accepted ...But

dalemiller
07-08-2014, 06:52 PM
It's not from you ;-) - view external link (http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-johnstone/285515-rotherham-to-battle-sheffield-wednesday-for-stevie-may-after-bid-accepted/)

masta_2009
07-08-2014, 07:24 PM
If May choses you over us then good luck to him and to you for the forthcoming season.

UTM

mcbrewer
09-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Apparently it was

4 year Deal

mahatmafoot
09-08-2014, 04:48 PM
Don't blame him, at Rotherham just a bit player getting the occasinal game, with you a superstar playing every game.

mcbrewer
09-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Don't blame him, at Rotherham just a bit player getting the occasinal game, with you a superstar playing every game.Just as well Bristol weren't in for him or it could have been really embarrassing

micklyons1hardbstd
09-08-2014, 08:39 PM
90 mins into the season, and "footinmouth" is as entertaining as ever...Shoes off!?

braggyowl
10-08-2014, 12:12 AM
It's not from you ;-)

Egg...Face...

Nuff said. ;)

braggyowl
10-08-2014, 12:38 AM
By the way Dale...Got a little tune here to sing along too if your'e interested...

Altogether now...

Stevie May's a legend, he wears a legend's hat, and when he drove past Hillsborough he said I fancy that...He could have gone to Rovrem but said they're fcking sh!te, so he came to Wednesday to play in blue and white.

Catchy int it. XD XD XD XD

:O

:P

;)

PeteWaller
10-08-2014, 10:56 AM
By the way Dale...Got a little tune here to sing along too if your'e interested...

Altogether now...

Stevie May's a legend, he wears a legend's hat, and when he drove past Hillsborough he said I fancy that...He could have gone to Rovrem but said they're fcking sh!te, so he came to Wednesday to play in blue and white.

Catchy int it. XD XD XD XD

:O

:P

;)

Ha ha not bad Braggy. Good signing and our loss. 4 year deal is excellent piece of business and I won't hide my disappointment. Proven goalscorer, young and massive potential to sell on at a huge profit. :(

braggyowl
10-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Nice one Pete.

You'll be ok pal. :)

SallyKate
10-08-2014, 03:35 PM
Don't blame him, at Rotherham just a bit player getting the occasinal game, with you a superstar playing every game.

Ahhh bless Mahatmafoot - or should it be mafootinmouth? A virus you know well hun.

Prey tell me strange child - have you got a striker in mind for your Dipsy, Tinky Winky, Po and Laa - Laa team?

You know - one that your manager (yet again an Owl) will fail to sign: simply because no one wants to go to Poundland? Then again you could try the bargain basket at 'Any Donkey Will Do for Un****'. A store you seem to shop at soooooooooo often.

Answers on a very big postcode and even bigger list please.

SKT xxxx

PS I bet Noo - Noo you haven't. Bless.

Still,like you admit - we do have a super star in the making. I hope your prediction rings true. Thanks for admitting that sweetie.

Rotherhamowl10
11-08-2014, 12:08 PM
I am always cautious when it comes to signing players from Scotland, but you can't help get excited given this lads age and goal scoring record.

It's something we are missing and as Giles Coke said yesterday, let's not expect m***cles from the lad instantly.

gm_gm
11-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Disappointing as I think he will shine in this division.

We all make mistakes and I'm sure Stevie will learn from bad decisions in future ... >:)

SallyKate
13-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Disappointing as I think he will shine in this division.

We all make mistakes and I'm sure Stevie will learn from bad decisions in future ... >:)

Obviously he learns from his mistakes.His learned' behaviour proves so. He made the mistake of talking to Rotherham - thought this is a huge mistake - and moved on to better things. Good lad.

Clever boy is OUR Stevie.

SKT xxxx