PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me ...

MissWinnie
07-08-2014, 10:00 PM
or is it taking forever to load the pages on here at the moment? Really struggling to even open threads to read them, never mind post ...

stateside
08-08-2014, 02:36 AM
Havent had that problem Win. Except on my phone cos I got my 4G cut to 3G for watching the Villa game on it.

yubbywelch
08-08-2014, 04:02 AM
Just you.

no problem down under either (I can't speak on behalf of Oz. ;D)

Get your mind out of the gutter peoples

Exiledvillan
08-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Always slow in Kilkenny Win, not a lot of fibre optic technology here. Had no problems in Devon, Mansfield or Warrick last month. Footymad was slower though, even over there.

xchurchVilla
09-08-2014, 06:13 PM
Posted 06 Aug 2014 14:16

Nope, seems fine to me Win!

dazzyo-villa
09-08-2014, 09:21 PM
Its hit and miss for me too Winnie, get annoying adverts popping up too.

MissWinnie
11-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the replies guys.

So, mostly just me then, and sometimes Dazzy. Dazzy, I've started getting loads of pop ups too in the last couple of weeks. Suddenly a video will just start playing out of nowhere. I got a new laptop a couple of weeks ago as my last one died, and thought it might have something to do with it, but having the same problem on my Kindle too.

I might have an occasional good 10-15 minutes where I can maybe read a couple of threads/write a couple of posts, but I'm generally not able to read more than one thread at a time, as when I return to the Forum Home Page or hit the reply button, the page will just take forever to load at best, or more often than not just say it cannot be displayed ...

No problems with rest of net, just here ...

Oh well, hopefully, it will sort itself out soon. In the meantime, I'm not ignoring anyone's threads - just struggling to post! :)