PDA

View Full Version : On the topic of moderators

Romanis
08-08-2014, 10:14 AM
We actually have quite a number. Some though have been inactive for number of years. Some for some months and others because of work.

Hopefully they will return, but I propose that if the inactivity continues until the new year, then we should discuss whether a change is needed. Should the inactive ones be removed as Mods and a call or vote goes out for newer ones?

The views of Forest fans here will be good.

Trickytreesreds
08-08-2014, 04:31 PM
We actually have quite a number. Some though have been inactive for number of years. Some for some months and others because of work.

Hopefully they will return, but I propose that if the inactivity continues until the new year, then we should discuss whether a change is needed. Should the inactive ones be removed as Mods and a call or vote goes out for newer ones?

The views of Forest fans here will be good.

I nominate Pearce. He's had good practice at clearing out the dead wood lol.

For me, if a MOD is not posting or making it known they are around, then they should be relinquished of the magic buttons.
Apart from yourself and SBC (when he's well enough), I do not see the others anymore. If they come back then fine. If not, they should be demoted. Can they not be emailed for their own opinion?

If they want to go, then we need replacements. 1 MOD and an ill MOD, is not enough. Holidays/ illness shows that and you cannot be in h