PDA

View Full Version : Well, here we go again.

GreasyChipBeattie
08-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Hello Fellow Sheffield Footie Fans.
Hope you are enjoying a lovely summer.
I was hoping by now we might have signed a centre forward and that your takeover might have fallen through.
I must admit, I've not been keeping in touch with developments, so you'll forgive me if I'm a little behind with the latest info.

So, will it be autos or another of your famous play off victories this year?

Here's to a season of fun and frivolity and watching our respective Chairpeople splashing the cash.

xx

aussieowl
08-08-2014, 08:22 PM
I thought you had signed a striker, Higdon.

I'm just glad that the actual football is here again...close seasons do my head in.

Katchouro
08-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Close seasons get shorter and shorter ... cause I'm getting older and older. When I'm as old as banno it'll be a case of blink and miss em.

Think you've got more drama to look forward to than football aussie. Avoid NKT for the next week - full meltdown and there is collateral damage.

HulmetRoster lost an eye in a bust up with Big Guns. If only Lee Strafford would return to calm the situation down.

aussieowl
08-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Close seasons get shorter and shorter ... cause I'm getting older and older. When I'm as old as banno it'll be a case of blink and miss em.

Think you've got more drama to look forward to than football aussie. Avoid NKT for the next week - full meltdown and there is collateral damage.

HulmetRoster lost an eye in a bust up with Big Guns. If only Lee Strafford would return to calm the situation down.

I think you know I'm not really into the drama...all I'm into at the minute is seeing how we perform tomorrow, plus a nice result would be a welcome start.

Katchouro
08-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Well you don't choose drama it choses you.

I expect you to have a fair few arguments and disagreements this season. Plus I'll be extremely surprised if you don't at some stage lock horns with this SallyKate character. ;)

You're going up against a Champions League Manager - a 3rd placed finisher in the Bundesliga. You're without Lavrey, Buxton and Helan, Brighton are full strength with COG in the starting lineup.

I think It'll finish 3-1 to the Seagulls. Buckley will be the star performer.

aussieowl
08-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Depends on the drama I guess, if it's something along the lines of a soap opera then I can safely say it'll pass me by without too much trouble.

Why would I lock horns with Sally...I've already made myself look stupid by agreeing with Holden that she might have been a thai alias, I was wrong there...besides she's too busy giving you a hard time..;)

Don't do predictions either, my one & only forte into the prediction league last season shows why...problem is I can never back against the Owls, which leaves me more than likely to be nearer the bottom than the top of any league..XD

SallyKate
09-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Lol Katch - Moi a ‘character? wel I niva guvnor. Not enuf o’ us abowt I tel yer corrr luva duck and all vat.”

Don’t worry Katch (And everyone and GHO as well) I don't cross horns. Just post.

I'm sweet really - Braggy knows me - and I am actually a very cutey - smiley - hiya - hugs - awww 'that's so nice' girl most of the time. An old (not that old by the way) hippy chick with a touch of punk am I. Although on 'monthly occasions' maybe not I admit. (That's a little too much information there maybe lol)

Being a typical girl once a ‘debate’ is over I don’t dwell. It’s all ‘oh well I said my bit - you said yours – let’s move on - hugs.” Dragging out tiffs for no reason is a ‘man thing’I reckon. Although I am sure many on here with females in their lives will beg to differ. Though they’d be wrong - of course - being male - how could they be right lol.

Seriously though - as for the football season - I hope all fans of all clubs have a nice one and stay safe - and that trouble at game

Katchouro
09-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Don't do predictions either

Wise man, think I might take that leaf out of your book.

Hyypia arrrrt!!!

braggyowl
10-08-2014, 12:19 AM

I expect you to have a fair few arguments and disagreements this season. Plus I'll be extremely surprised if you don't at some stage lock horns with this SallyKate character. ;)

You're going up against a Champions League Manager - a 3rd placed finisher in the Bundesliga. You're without Lavrey, Buxton and Helan, Brighton are full strength with COG in the starting lineup.

When is this bell end gonna learn...XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I'll just wait a couple of days...til he's got over their defeat...And our win...Then he can do his normal thing and call me bitter..XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

sexypistol
10-08-2014, 07:42 AM

Oooh I do lurrrrve your predictions Katch. Mind you I predicted 3-0 to Brighton, but unlike you I am glad I was wrong :P

awayowl
10-08-2014, 04:05 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSS XD XD XD

helmut_rooster
10-08-2014, 04:12 PM
I thought you had signed a striker, Higdon.

I'm just glad that the actual football is here again...close seasons do my head in.

Don't remember em signing a higdon, but they do have a PIGdon.
:D

Best i can come up with at the minute ;D

Katchouro
10-08-2014, 07:56 PM
No money lost or important prediction table points lost so we're alreet. And you always get barmy results first/last/over Christmas match days. Minnows like you sometimes get unexpected wins.

Seems I'm not the only one taking leafs out of books. Braggy doing a bitter banno - don't see hide nor hair from him during the Antonio sale and the Mandaric statement but as soon as you win he's giving it the big un. ;)

So now we've got your attention braggy, the Mammadov takeover - yes or no, is it happening?

braggyowl
11-08-2014, 06:42 AM
You keep spending all your time on here Katch...Whilst your shower are losing games..Loving it.

Can't wait for the "in Nige we trust" mob to turn on him...And the shoes will be off yet again!

Oh and YES...;)

hirstyboywonder
11-08-2014, 09:40 AM
No money lost or important prediction table points lost so we're alreet. And you always get barmy results first/last/over Christmas match days. Minnows like you sometimes get unexpected wins.

Seems I'm not the only one taking leafs out of books. Braggy doing a bitter banno - don't see hide nor hair from him during the Antonio sale and the Mandaric statement but as soon as you win he's giving it the big un. ;)

So now we've got your attention braggy, the Mammadov takeover - yes or no, is it happening?

Meanwhile your own club, favourites for the division by a country mile, get off to a worse start than they did last season under the great Dave Weir.

16 games until we got that winning feeling last season and after the pessimistic build up we had leading into the first game then the joy at our result is justified.

Rotherhamowl10
11-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Comedy Katch strikes again.

After all your spouting about how 'weak' our squad is, the terrible pre-season we've apperently had to endure and the off-field antics causing a distraction...'the Wednesday win, United lose'

Early days for sure, but the performance at Brighton left me feeling proud and was a performance we have come to be accustomed to under SG when playing away from home.

Meanwhile the pigs get off to a losing start and are already battling it out in the depths of the pub league in a relegation dog fight (again) ;D...if only that mucky cheap lager did first games of the season eh?