PDA

View Full Version : Further advice for TS and Stevie

kempo
09-08-2014, 08:52 AM
I am sorry that you deviated from your usual and did not take my advice re the May fiasco but lets all use it as a learning experience.

It seems to me that 800k players come with a minimum wage demand of say x pounds and we are not prepared to pay x so wont get the player.

This does not just apply to May but anyone with that transfer value so we have to change tactic...get another gem like the Chelsea lad on loan or take a chance such as with Hall.

Remember this ...if you dont change your behaviour and continue the same way then dont be surprised if the outcome is the same each time.

You should have got out of the May deal as advised but as I say we can learn from it but we must change our approach.

shshsh22
09-08-2014, 11:01 AM
It was never going to happen as soon as you gloatingly welcomed him,and congratulated everyone on getting 2/1.
The bookies friend strikes again,well done Dr Death.

gramiller1959
09-08-2014, 11:05 AM
I blame deano and his 50 quid

mygiddypant
09-08-2014, 11:07 AM
It was never going to happen as soon as you gloatingly welcomed him,and congratulated everyone on getting 2/1.

XD XD XD

a123
09-08-2014, 11:10 AM
Spot on Kempo!

Simple facts are that for somone with no emotional attachment to the Millers and who is playing football for a living will look and say £5k per week there or £8k to £10k elsewhere.

If we want to sign players in this price range we have got to pay the wages they will demand or they will go elsewhere every time.

Footballing reasons don't come in to it these days and even if they did the agent would advise his client to go to the highest payer as he's got to protect his cut.

gwru
09-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Don't know if he'd ever have signed for us. If Wednesday hadn't have sold a player this week for over a million would they have the money to match the fee. Steve Evans will be feeling a bit sick having put in the spadework.

piddimiller
09-08-2014, 12:56 PM
smacks of desperation from the piggies to me.

still, we shall finish above them regardless

kempo
09-08-2014, 01:06 PM

You are a great example of all that is wrong with this site..

frogmiller
09-08-2014, 01:16 PM

You are a great example of all that is wrong with this site..[/quote]

I follow all of your tips Kempo B) I'm skint but still I believe XD

On a serious note. In football would you care for who you signed for if you didn't support any of the options.

Player: How much per week did you say?
Agent: They've said 8k but the others say 6k. I'd go for them as I get more commission!
Player: If it doesn't work out will you get me another move?
Agent: I got you this one and I'll get you another.

kempo
09-08-2014, 01:20 PM

On a serious note. In football would you care for who you signed for if you didn't support any of the options.

Agent: They've said 8k but the others say 6k. I'd go for them as I get more commission!
Agent: I got you this one and I'll get you another.[/quote]

Keep believing Frog and dont let a few setbacks put you off...Get a big loan and pile into Sports Direct Shares ;D Trust me on this one!

frogmiller
09-08-2014, 01:23 PM

Agent: I got you this one and I'll get you another.[/quote]

Keep believing Frog and dont let a few setbacks put you off...Get a big loan and pile into Sports Direct Shares ;D Trust me on this one![/quo

piddimiller
09-08-2014, 01:35 PM
i seem to have a knack with betting lately, 326.00 for a 5 quid bet the other day and already up for the day today.

kempo
09-08-2014, 01:37 PM
i seem to have a knack with betting lately, 326.00 for a 5 quid bet the other day and already up for the day today.

Mugs game piddi...You should give it up and treat Mrs piddi with the winnings...Go out on a high.

piddimiller
09-08-2014, 01:41 PM
nabucco for 2.55 at haydock. ;D

already treated her, she's off to greece on thursday.

shshsh22
09-08-2014, 03:09 PM

Honesty and logic?

kempo
09-08-2014, 04:34 PM

Honesty and logic?[/quote]

Rudeness and stupidity!

DK_NY
09-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Can i just add..

The May farce be with you.

kempo
09-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Can i just add..

The May farce be with you.

LOL...Am I to blame for the May saga now?