PDA

View Full Version : Are you embarrassed by City?

Kido_WBA
09-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Does it embarrasse you that as a club you actively work against the country your supposed to represent?
City don't sign any English players, in the modern rich era they don't develop English talent & they generally seem too have a lack of respect for England.
They play in the English league.
I'd be so annoyed.

redsarequeer
13-08-2014, 10:10 AM
Does it embarrasse you that as a club you actively work against the country your supposed to represent?
City don't sign any English players, in the modern rich era they don't develop English talent & they generally seem too have a lack of respect for England.
I'd be so annoyed.

I'd be embarrassed about your **** English to be honest pal.

Kido_WBA
15-08-2014, 08:49 AM
I'd be so annoyed.

I'd be embarrassed about your **** English to be honest pal.[/quote]

I'd be ashamed that you wanna mock someone with dyslexia m8.

redsarequeer
15-08-2014, 11:18 AM
soft **** as well as a thick ****

scalpels
25-08-2014, 05:40 PM
I'd be so annoyed.

I'd be embarrassed about your **** English to be honest pal.[/quote]

I'd be ashamed that you wanna mock someone with dyslexia m8.[/quote]

You don't have dyslexia ( you can't have if you can spell it! ), you're just illiterate.B)