Hamilton Accies v ICT = 1622 XD XD XD

Meanwhile in the Championship

Hibs v Livinston - 9390 B)
QOS v Alloa - 1835 B)
Raith v Dumbarton - 1642 B)

Ooops, nearly forgot, League 1

Dunfermline v Brechin - 2875 B) B)

Ayr v Morton - 1617 - :O sh!t if only they had got 6 more :/

Anyone got any attendances from the juniors? >:) >:)

Tain_Ted
09-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Meanwhile 7 :O games in the Conference were higher, including the clash of heavyweights of world football Dover and Halifax Town. :O

TheRed_G
09-08-2014, 06:59 PM
I missed Tain_T!ts attendance threads :D

Footnote
09-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Isn't Hamilton a "Rangers town"?

OF glory ***ters affecting other attendances again. :/

bluek
09-08-2014, 08:16 PM
The Championship is where its at this season that is clear

Airdrieman
09-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Meanwhile 7 :O games in the Conference were higher, including the clash of heavyweights of world football Dover and Halifax Town. :O

You're not a tall person, are you ?

happytim
09-08-2014, 08:28 PM
wonder how many of these low attendee clubs actually let their club die.

any clue taint1t.

bluek
09-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Reves posts get more desperate by the day :D

arab777
09-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Hamilton's attendance at their first home game last season was 995 so they have nearly doubled it against the team with the poorest away support in the premiership. Thanks tainted for pointing this out.

arab777
09-08-2014, 09:55 PM
the other club that was in the 2nd tier last season has also nearly doubled their home crowd from last seasons first fixture as well

swaddon
09-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Aberdeen was a bigger draw this week than Rangers' Diddy Cup game against fellow Championship hopefuls Hibernian.

I don't think Tain_Tit mentioned that this week. Wonder why?

DeezAreGood
09-08-2014, 11:33 PM
the other club that was in the 2nd tier last season has also nearly doubled their home crowd from last seasons first fixture as wellmon now ye daft weejie turd, just say DFC had 7588 and get rid oh yer weejie comprade once and fer all.

Dirty_Dingus_Magee
10-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Tain the Sheep still making an erse of things I see. XD

awafaehame
10-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Taint!t is right though.

I mean, if Sevco ever make it to the top tier again, I am almost certain that the Hamilton V ICT fixture that season will have 20,000 in attendance...

idiot XD

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
10-08-2014, 08:37 AM
[quote="awafaehame"

I mean, if Sevco ever make it to the top tier again, I am almost certain that the Hamilton V ICT fixture that season will have 20,000 in attendance...

[/quote]

20k in a 6k stadium :?

idiot XD

Hey Brother Ted, want a loan of Sir Walter's pipe? >:)

awafaehame
10-08-2014, 08:47 AM
20k in a 6k stadium :?

idiot XD

I can see you are struggling with the quote function, but then you are a thick h*n.

Who is to say by the time Sevco make it to the top tier, Hamilton will be at the same stadium?
Surely once Sevco make it to the top league, EVERY club in the land will have to move to bigger grounds as people will flock to watch.

Anyway, just cause the op gets sworded, to save face, the h*ns on here now always claim they were looking for a reaction. Aye right...

He got made to look a kvnt, same as you do in nearly every post.

>;)

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
10-08-2014, 09:19 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2hdr1ar.jpg

awafaehame
10-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Easiest swording possible, and two h*ns with one swipe of the sword...

Too easy >:)

swaddon
10-08-2014, 03:34 PM

This is not the place for that sort of thing.

Complaint sent. >:(

Tain_Ted
10-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Hamilton's attendance at their first home game last season was 995 so they have nearly doubled it against the team with the poorest away support in the premiership. Thanks tainted for pointing this out.

Well according to my calculator, 1622/995 = 1.630. So there was an increase of 63%. This is from a part time team in the lower half of the Championship to a team form the Top Six of the Premiership.

That's an increase of less than two thirds. Not quite what you would call "nearly doubled".

Next you'll be telling me momentum is with Yes.

Oh, almost forgot, last time the teams met in the SPL, it was a last day dead rubber in the 2010/11 season and the crowd was 2017.

So compared to that, yesterday was a drop form 2017 to 1622. I'll leave you to work out that is nearly halved or whatever as you are more in need of the practice than I.

:P :P :P

dionisis
10-08-2014, 07:13 PM
and that was SPfl 2 for ye .howdya like em epples ;D .nae sae easy ,eh ;D :D

Tain_Ted
10-08-2014, 07:14 PM

In English please. :zzz:

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
11-08-2014, 10:23 PM

SPfl 2 ??? :? :? :?

CoveKreep
12-08-2014, 07:32 AM
The two Edinburgh clubs should be ashamed of themselves that they are in a lower division than a club with Hamilton's fanbase.

The new club from Govan at least have an excuse that they've only been in existence for a couple of seasons.

CB_1874
12-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Are Dholly ashamed of themselves with the the amount of times they've been pumped by lower legue teams in the cups? Amateurs Queens Park being one of them? :?

CoveKreep
12-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Are Dholly ashamed of themselves with the the amount of times they've been pumped by lower legue teams in the cups? Amateurs Queens Park being one of them? :?

One-off cup results, losing on pens, can happen.

Relegation, however, achieved over a whole season, not something experienced in my lifetime - and according to the history books, never once by my club in 111 years of existence.

Sconemeister1314
12-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Abergreen cheated relegation not once but twice , lets not forget this .

CoveKreep
12-08-2014, 12:11 PM

We've twice qualified for play-offs, one of which didn't happen due to circumstances outwith our control, but never finished in an automatic relegation slot.

swaddon
13-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Over 5,000 at Kilmarnock to watch the League Cup champions, including 877 away supporters.

The gemme in Scotland is phucked, right enough. :blue:

arabwelder
13-08-2014, 09:53 PM

We've twice qualified for play-offs, one of which didn't happen due to circumstances outwith our control, but never finished in an automatic relegation slot.[/quote]

Did you's not finish bottom and Falkirk finished top of the 1st Division but they never got promoted because their stadium not meet the criteria for the spl?

Motherwell were saved as well

jacksgranda
13-08-2014, 09:59 PM

We've twice qualified for play-offs, one of which didn't happen due to circumstances outwith our control, but never finished in an automatic relegation slot.[/quote]

Did you's not finish bottom and Falkirk finished top of the 1st Division but they never got promoted because their stadium not meet the criteria for the spl?

Motherwell were saved as well[/quote]no it only saved us from the inconvenience of having to beat falkirk in a play off.

CB_1874
14-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Falkirk would have pumped Dholly in that play off. :blue:

CB_1874
14-08-2014, 06:59 AM

Relegation, however, achieved over a whole season, not something experienced in my lifetime - and according to the history books, never once by my club in 111 years of existence.[/quote]

Only because of a 10 point deduction were Hearts relegated. As for one-off cup results, getting pumped by lower league teams has happened about a dozen times to Dholly.

Its hardly been a one-off. :D

Steen hive
14-08-2014, 07:24 AM

Relegation, however, achieved over a whole season, not something experienced in my lifetime - and according to the history books, never once by my club in 111 years of existence.[/quote]

Only because of a 10 point deduction were Hearts relegated. As for one-off cup results, getting pumped by lower league teams has happened about a dozen times to Dholly.

Its hardly been a one-off. :D[/quote] aj, how many times, the dandies Dinna dee relegation, fact :):

Wasted_Life
14-08-2014, 08:42 AM

You have no idea what might have happened, only what did happen.

I should point out that we'd already beaten Falkirk that season in the league cup. What makes you think they would have pumped us?

CB_1874
14-08-2014, 08:57 AM

I should point out that we'd already beaten Falkirk that season in the league cup. What makes you think they would have pumped us?[/quote]

Coz they were good and Dholly were pish? :?

swaddon
14-08-2014, 02:55 PM

I should point out that we'd already beaten Falkirk that season in the league cup. What makes you think they would have pumped us?[/quote]

Coz they were good and Dholly were pish? :?[/quote]

We won four out of the last six games that season, and we'd have carried that form over to the Falkirk play-offs.

Archiebaird
14-08-2014, 05:06 PM
Stained_Bed still making a fool of himself on here I see.

Ably assisted by Sir Wattie Selfslayer too. >:)

swaddon
14-08-2014, 06:25 PM
Stained_Bed still making a fool of himself on here I see.

Ably assisted by Sir Wattie Selfslayer too. >:)

They make a good team.

mitherzundhand
14-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Over 5,000 at Kilmarnock to watch the League Cup champions, including 877 away supporters.

Now an attendance over 5k is worthy of note in the all new super duper SPL

psych
14-08-2014, 07:29 PM
biggest crowd of the night was at Tannadice

swaddon
14-08-2014, 07:41 PM

Now an attendance over 5k is worthy of note in the all new super duper SPL[/quote]

We play in the Scottish Premiership, not the SPL.

54FairAndSquare
15-08-2014, 06:21 PM

Now an attendance over 5k is worthy of note in the all new super duper SPL[/quote]

We play in the Scottish Premiership, not the SPL.[/quote]

Sponsored by? ;D

Archiebaird
15-08-2014, 06:50 PM

Sponsored by? ;D[/quote]

The same people who sponsor the super duper Championship. :)

swaddon
16-08-2014, 09:35 AM

Sponsored by? ;D[/quote]

The same people who sponsor the super duper Championship. :)[/quote]

I know, a league with "Scotland's top clubs" in it, and no sponsor will touch it.

Tain_Ted
16-08-2014, 10:00 AM

Only 3 of the 6 games made it over 5k.

The average was a baw hair over 5k.

Not very good :blue:

GMessi
16-08-2014, 10:19 AM

Sponsored by? ;D[/quote]

The same people who sponsor the super duper Championship. :)[/quote]

The idiocy of Sevconians never fails to amaze me XD