Predictions?

I'm going for a 3-1 win to start the new campaign ;D

Laurie
10-08-2014, 02:01 PM
0-1

I never make predictions.

olano
10-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Well we where out played. Player out of position. As atacing as Hougton. And the same radio intervjue as Hougton "they have a stong team, we was close to wining, the reff change the game"

We goth what we deserved.
But dont think we will be relegated. Stil think we will finish at 3 plase. And dont win promotin.

I want Ricky back.

Laurie
10-08-2014, 06:16 PM
You want Ricky back, in this league he would spend more time injured Olano, Ruff, tuff stuff, as was on display today, he would not stand a chance mate.
Crap game from us, if the powers that be saw what I saw then the chequebook has to come out of hiding, our back four, well two need replacing minimum.
Most of these players have decent Prem experience, didn't see any of it today, wrong tictacks, had hoped Redmond may have learned something close season, but no.
Grabbon on his own, no worthwhile help.
As I see it, Hughton all over again, thought we were going to be an attacking side.

olano
10-08-2014, 08:36 PM
I belive Ricky would have become grat this seaon.

Other then that I agree 100% with you Laurie.

Im also iriteded that Pilks is "injured" acording to Adams when he is not. I like Pilks. He is ouer best player afther Ruddy when he is not injured.

Martin and Olsen was to big for there head to day as well. They are not world stars, so need to geth down to earth and fight like the rest of the players in this devision.

3 next games looks hard. If Adams dont win any of them then it got to be a record for a norwich manager. He have now played 6 game and 0 victories. Hope im wrong and that he can win promotion.

flyaway
10-08-2014, 09:05 PM
very poor today all over the pitch bottom 8 for me this season hope I am wrong we have not got a midfielder that can score more then 3: goals a season to many fancy midfielders redders howson hoolan surman pillks benno fer non of em cant seem to score more then 3 a season so for me need to buy a mid that can score 6 plus a season

olano
10-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Prity sure Fer, Pilks, Howsen and Hoolahan can score 6 goals in this devision. If they are played.