PDA

View Full Version : Motor mouth Joey Barton

gazulu
11-08-2014, 07:26 AM
I see he's predicted a season of struggle for Blues saying we'll be in the bottom six with some reports suggesting he reckons bottom spot for us. Hopefully we can finish just above that but if we do look like we are gonna struggle how long will Clark get before a decision has to be made? I hope it doesn't come to that but with the ownership problems dragging on I can see another tough season ahead. KRO

aKROKiwi
11-08-2014, 09:55 AM
The Guardian also said we would finish bottom Gaz but also predicted Will Packwood as the star player so I'm not paying too much attention (although I do wish Will every success of course) to them of Mr Barton. But then our man Duffy was quoted as saying we would be going for promotion and I'm not paying any attention to that either...

Having now seen some highlights [sic] I find is difficult to understand why given that we almost certain to concede when playing Robinson at CD that if we are set up to contain why we haven't first attempted to give ourselves the lead. Hopefully the new CDs are better but as it stands we are going to need to score at least two to win games. We have signed some forwards one or two of whom have decent goal getting records and a winger to go with Novak, Gray and Shinnie who are pretty useful. Maybe it is time to come out roaring? Let's hope they make a decent fist of it at St Andrews and get the crowd excited.

As for Clark being under pressure all th