PDA

View Full Version : Yo Tricky

Romanis
11-08-2014, 03:11 PM
There's still hope for you. - view external link (http://www.herald.ie/news/former-boxing-promoter-frank-maloney-61-is-undergoing-a-***-change-according-to-reports-30497193.html)

Trickytreesreds
11-08-2014, 05:51 PM
Oh you look more convincing than me.
Must have cost you a fortune.
Hope them Americans are gentle.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2dlvwo2.jpg

Elite_Pie
11-08-2014, 05:53 PM
So does this mean that Tricky is actually a bloke?

You learn something new every day.

essexred52
11-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Well his luck marrying women has not been what he expected so going the other way maybe the only option :D

Trickytreesreds
11-08-2014, 06:37 PM
Well his luck marrying women has not been what he expected so going the other way maybe the only option :D

At least I'm not scared of them, XD XD XD

essexred52
11-08-2014, 07:10 PM

At least I'm not scared of them, XD XD XD[/quote] i'm not scared of them only my own :(

RedBasie
11-08-2014, 07:36 PM

Was it luck or just his incompatibility with the opposite *** ? Maybe his vocation in life was to sing Gregorian Chant in a Monastery somewhere, and to flagellate himself with nettles when he was a naughty boy.

Trickytreesreds
11-08-2014, 07:41 PM

Was it luck or just his incompatibility with the opposite *** ? Maybe his vocation in life was to sing Gregorian Chant in a Monastery somewhere, and to flagellate himself with nettles when he was a naughty boy.[/quote]

I was with mine 30 years. Es*** doesn't even come close.

Women are like spots. You pop a few and they come and go. XD XD

Elite_Pie
11-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Maybe his vocation in life was to sing Gregorian Chant in a Monastery somewhere, and to flagellate himself with nettles when he was a naughty boy.

I have doubts about the former, but the latter certainly seems feasible.

Trickytreesreds
11-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Maybe his vocation in life was to sing Gregorian Chant in a Monastery somewhere, and to flagellate himself with nettles when he was a naughty boy.

I have doubts about the former, but the latter certainly seems feasible.[/quote]

Awwwwwwwww bless :heart:

RedBasie
11-08-2014, 07:56 PM

Was it luck or just his incompatibility with the opposite *** ? Maybe his vocation in life was to sing Gregorian Chant in a Monastery somewhere, and to flagellate himself with nettles when he was a naughty boy.[/quote]

I was with mine 30 years. Es*** doesn't even come close.

Women are like spots. You pop a few and they come and go. XD XD[/quote]

Always leave spots alone you might shoot yourself in the eye. I treat woman like I do the planet, still on my first after 53 years.

Elite_Pie
11-08-2014, 08:06 PM
I treat woman like I do the planet, still on my first after 53 years.

That's one helluva *** session.

I count it as a triumph if I manage 53 seconds.