PDA

View Full Version : Steve MacLean

aussieowl
11-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Seems like he had a little bit of influence on Stevie May's decision to come here...Maclean was bigging us up to him..nice one Steve..XD

hirstyboywonder
12-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Seems like he had a little bit of influence on Stevie May's decision to come here...Maclean was bigging us up to him..nice one Steve..XD

Top man is Stevie Mac. Easily capable himself of scoring a few at this level and he reckons May is already a better player than he ever was so hopefully we have got a player on our hands here.

Ginger_Potts
13-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Cardiff that day changed many a Neutral to a Owl that day I'm sure...is that your boat then Oz ? ...bin out on a Faiton 26 this week...put the ground bait out !...UTFO.

aussieowl
14-08-2014, 01:42 AM
is that your boat then Oz ?

I wish Potts mi owd...I know it sorta looks not that big in the photo but that's a 70,000 tonne cruise ship the Pacific Jewel...we borrowed it for ten nights a couple of years back..XD

Rotherhamowl10
14-08-2014, 12:29 PM
A few weeks before the play-off final,a source at the club told me that MacLean would be on the bench.

I remember posting about it on owlstalk and a user managed to work out who the source was.

It ended up with the said member of staff in Dave Allens *spits on floor* office questioning him about it - apparently a family member of his was a regular user of OT and brought it to his attention.

Always makes you think who reads your posts doesn't it...

As for MacLean, great finished who was natural-born goalscorer. It shows just how much this support rubs off on players when he's still praising us years after.

braggyowl
15-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Nice on Steve...You'll do for me. ;)