PDA

View Full Version : Fleetwood stewarding

Pigeonisland
12-08-2014, 09:50 AM
The chief Steward at Fleetwood had this to say about the stewarding problems Crewe fans faced at Fleetwood..

"The only people fighting was crew fans amongst each other the fan and steward were not fighting nor were going to fight but were only human and if you point and swear at us expect it back and after the fan came over and said sorry he was out of order (I was the head steward your on about )"

dishers
12-08-2014, 12:03 PM
I would give the stewards 10/10 compared to what we have at crewe,even turned a blind eye to us smokers B)

danarcher8
12-08-2014, 08:10 PM
I would give the stewards 10/10 compared to what we have at crewe,even turned a blind eye to us smokers B)

If that's the case the stewards deserve a 1/10.

cesspitt
13-08-2014, 05:30 PM
I believe that 99.9% of away fans sit in seats whose seat numbers bear no resemblance to the seat numbers numbers on their tickets.

The lunacy of the stewards on Saturday was that some fans that arrived late and after kick off demanded that the stewards seat them in their allocated seats thus starting a chain reaction of musical chairs - lots of folk changing seats and generally causing disruption.

I say to away fans - if you want to sit in the seat number on your ticket - get into the game at least 20 minutes before KO - otherwise sit where you can and don't get the stewards involved.

Blue Cap Dog
13-08-2014, 05:50 PM
"The lunacy of the stewards on Saturday was that some fans that arrived late and after kick off demanded that the stewards seat them in their allocated seats". Not true in all cases. Due to the m6 traffic, I arrive 5 mins before kickoff and the steward TOLD me I had to sit in my given seat number. I would have been quite happy to sit elsewhere.

steviegaz
14-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Most people was standing,seats were limited.I think the stewards was fine, until i heard a steward asking for back up when every1 was rushing back to watch the last min penalty lmao