PDA

View Full Version : OLBG Blog

redhammer88
12-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Hi there

I have been chosen to write Blogs for the betting community site OLBG and have written my first blog, am aware it needs 'tidied' up but I'll learn haha.

Would any of you be kind enough to have a read of the content and place any feedback on here.

Be much appreciated. Thanks

www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=407496

BillyDWhizz
12-08-2014, 01:58 PM
Repeats to himself over and over.."I am NOT a grammar Nazi...I am NOT a grammar Nazi..."

However, learning to spell the managers correctly, understanding basic punctuation and sentence construction will help as will understanding the "their, there and they're" rule.

Once you master these things I'm sure your article will actually be readable. - view external link (http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're)

jon15u
12-08-2014, 02:40 PM
What Billy said. Also helps if you spell the managers correctly. It`s Allardyce, Dino man or Samantha .

You need a proof reader, apart from that it isnt too bad.

Taki
12-08-2014, 02:48 PM
[quote="BillyDWhizz" rule.
[/quote]

The issues some people have with homophones makes you realise your education wasn't so bad after all...

Btw, red, nice little blog. A little tinkering and you're pretty much there, mate... I was wondering if it's a lesbian, bi***ual and gay betting community though?

Taansend
12-08-2014, 02:50 PM
[quote="BillyDWhizz" rule.[/quote]

Not having a pop at Red but why is this so hard for people :?

jon15u
12-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Not having a pop at Red but why is this so hard for people :?

Good question, here = there, so the other must be his , hers theirs. the last to be safe spell it out full, they are.

redhammer88
12-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Cheers guys, for time to read it and feedback

I've only just noticed (thanks to this place) I've always spelt our managers wrong, I usually write 'fat Sam' but on that side that is considered slander so have to mind my p's and q's. Pretty embarrassing that.

As for they choice of there, their and they're...don't know how I got them wrong, considering I left school with a decent grade in English as well.

I'll edit it tonight but thanks again, hopefully I can make it half decent as there is a decent cash pool for bloggers and if manage to get some it will help pay for my trips to see west ham, 75 a go is eye watering especially as come down from aberdeen so fly (if got enough money) otherwise have to overnight megabus it and at can be a slog!

Thanks again guys!! Oh and am sure it welcomes any ***uality ;D

redhammer88
13-08-2014, 08:41 PM
My preview for opening game is up

Any critique is welcome in any shape or form :D - view external link (www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=407510)