PDA

View Full Version : Plan P F,

stewarty27
13-08-2014, 09:31 AM
The desperation of the unionists is plain for all to see, They keep banging on about "plan B" anyone with any sense knows there WILL be a currency Union after Independence, Here's why

Plan A An Independent Scotland negotiates to share our pound with the rest of the rUK,

The rUK gets to use Scotland's export figures to prop up the the balance of trade,
The rUK doesn't have to pay 100s of millions of pounds on trade transaction costs to its 2nd biggest customer,

RESULT EVERYONE WINS !

Plan B
The rUK doesn't want to share our pound,
The rUKs pound then plummets in the financial markets because of the huge drop in balance of trade,
The rUK credit rating is hit again,
The lower credit rating results in higher interest rates in the rUK
The higher interest rates means higher morgages for the rUK and higher business corst for rUK
The rUK and Scotland will have to pay 100s millions in transaction costs,
RESULT NO ONE WINS,
We dont and wont need a plan B its really as simple as that !

Now a

CB_1874
13-08-2014, 09:36 AM
It's going to be a No vote. You're better trying to accept it and move on to a different obsession.

Arab_Kris
13-08-2014, 10:27 AM
It's going to be a No vote. You're better trying to accept it and move on to a different obsession.

Yes all the way.

F'uck the no campaign and their scare-****ering tactics.

CB_1874
13-08-2014, 10:37 AM

Yes all the way.

F'uck the no campaign and their scare-****ering tactics.[/quote]

Arab_Kris
13-08-2014, 10:48 AM

Yes all the way.

F'uck the no campaign and their scare-****ering tactics.[/quote]

It's going to be a No vote. You're better trying to accept it and move on to a different obsession.[/quote]

It's going to be a Yes vote. You're better trying to accept it and move away from your obsession with England.

CB_1874
13-08-2014, 11:22 AM
I'm obsessed with England? :?

Care to explain that one or even back it up with some posts where I have obsessed over England?

Cheers.

Sconemeister1314
13-08-2014, 11:49 AM
Salmond will have us using matchsticks as currency :blue:

Harold_X
13-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Currency is one of the biggest question marks over independence. Salmond has no answer. I was a floating voter until the TV debate but given the separatists can't tell me what currency an independent Scotland will be using it is now a "no" from me.

Arab_Kris
13-08-2014, 11:57 AM

Care to explain that one or even back it up with some posts where I have obsessed over England?

Cheers.

Why else would you want England to rule your country?

Arab_Kris
13-08-2014, 11:58 AM
[quote="Harold_X" from me.[/quote]

We'll use the £

Why wouldn't we? Whether it's in a union or not is still to be agrees, but we will use the £.

Poguemahone
13-08-2014, 12:06 PM
It will be a No vote as the people of Scotland have no self confidence in their own abilities and throughout history have been subservient to England...clinging on to England like a wee wean with a comfort blanket who cant let go.

Time to stop all this Independence nonsense and no shame in being the poor & weak partner in The Union and going cap in hand to 'The Mother Country'.

England still wants Scotland in The Union and Scotland needs England to ensure its welfare and financial stability.

Rule Britannia...and lets not break the bond between England & Scotland that has served us both well.

Arab_Kris
13-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Time to stop all this Independence nonsense and no shame in being the poor & weak partner in The Union and going cap in hand to 'The Mother Country'.

Scotland needs England to ensure its welfare and financial stability.

You've got to be phucking kidding me.

Scotland does not need England. England is ****ting itself of a yes vote and Scotland leave the UK, FACT.

Mook1
13-08-2014, 12:17 PM
[quote="Harold_X" from me.[/quote]

His answer was quite simple, we would use the pound in the event of Independence.

I'd be a bit concerned about anyone who would base their vote on that awful television debate last week...

Poguemahone
13-08-2014, 12:23 PM

Scotland does not need England. England is ****ting itself of a yes vote and Scotland leave the UK, FACT.[/quote]

Absolute nonsense Kris everyone knows that the London & the South East of England heavily subsidies the sick & poor areas of The Union like Scotland and the North Of England as well.

Its just the way it is and you should be thankful for it!!!

Arab_Kris
13-08-2014, 12:31 PM

Scotland does not need England. England is ****ting itself of a yes vote and Scotland leave the UK, FACT.[/quote]

Absolute nonsense Kris everyone knows that the London & the South East of England heavily subsidies the sick & poor areas of The Union like Scotland and the North Of England as well.

Its just the way it is and you should be thankful for it!!![/quote]

You come across as an arrogant tosser. I assume you agree with everything in this video? - view external link (http://tinyurl.com/o93c2m2)

Harold_X
13-08-2014, 12:32 PM
We'll use the £

Why wouldn't we?

Because it will be a foreign currency.

Arab_Kris
13-08-2014, 12:33 PM
We'll use the £

Why wouldn't we?

Because it will be a foreign currency.[/quote]

Like it is in Gibraltar? :?

GMessi
13-08-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm voting yes but there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of it going through.

Poguemahone
13-08-2014, 12:49 PM

You come across as an arrogant tosser. I assume you agree with everything in this video?[/quote]

Tosser?? not me Kris ma 'old mucker'.

Great wee video that just enhance

Arab_Kris
13-08-2014, 12:55 PM

You come across as an arrogant tosser. I assume you agree with everything in this video?[/quote]

Tosser?? not me Kris ma

Mook1
13-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Kris, it might be an idea to take Pogue's posts with about 300 million tonnes of salt.

Poguemahone
13-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Kris, it might be an idea to take Pogue's posts with about 300 million tonnes of salt.

Whit do you mean by that Mook??

I'm looking forward to a Conservative/UKIP Alliance in Government with Boris and Nigel...that should sort some things oot in Britain.

Vambo Rools and Tomorrow Belongs To Me.

Mook1
13-08-2014, 01:09 PM
You know I wish I could see yesterday,

The same way that I can see tomorrow.

CB_1874
13-08-2014, 01:35 PM

Cheers.

Why else would you want England to rule your country?[/quote]

England rules Scotland does it?