14-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Proud
to be White!
I have been wondering about why Whites are racists,
and no other race is...

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point...
Michael Richards better known as Kramer
from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court
after making racial comments in his comedy act.
He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it.
How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans,
Arab Americans, etc.
And then there are just Americans..
You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'...
And that's OK...
But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger,
Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ..
You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you...
So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fun

lazaat
15-08-2014, 08:59 AM
I got your email with this gaz, some very good points made there but for the sake of PC i better not say any more :(

gaz1959
15-08-2014, 11:00 AM
I got your email with this gaz, some very good points made there but for the sake of PC i better not say any more :(

Alto asked me to put it up Laz

I don't agree with everything he says but like you he makes some good points

My main disagreement with him is that it wasn't the black peoples fault that they were made slaves for the white people so yes they should celebrate the end of slavery

But I do think and have questioned why more so white people are proclaimed racist and have to toe the line in PC than other ethnic groups

But he was angry when he wrote it it seems so some ill thought out bits but the essence of it rings alarm bells with me

i.e. white peoples growing annoyance at the double standards around us and having to make allowances for some ethnic groups where we would not tollerate similar from a white

Just saying like

There is answers which I can't be ****d to go into but the answers I have rquire too much effort

Altobelli
15-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Good man for putting this on here Gaz, I know you don't agree with all he says but again like you stated he's got some very good points.

I wondered if you would put it up Gaz, I'm so pleased that you have done, freedom of speech is alive and well on this board and long may it continue :)

Words of Voltaire:

“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

Actually – He didn’t say that! What he really said was: “Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so too”.

I THINK I PREFER THE FIRST OFFERING :)

Stan_van_nel
16-08-2014, 07:11 PM
It's just too 'Yankyfied' for my liking.

There are many valid points though. Equality has to work for all and not just everyone who isn't white Northern European.

Altobelli
16-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Same here Stan, but he is a Yank XD

Probably got lots of Black stuff over here, the only thing I can think of at the mo is Lawyers for black football players.

Stan_van_nel
16-08-2014, 08:05 PM
That's what I'm saying though Alto about it being yankyfied, most of it doesn't apply to us.

We don't have a load of dagos here (not yet anyway), the Afro Caribbean's have come here of their own accord (not descendants from folk on slave ships 300 years ago) and we aren't partially run by Jews.

He's a Yank, I'm not, we have our own different problems.

Altobelli
16-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Yes I know what you mean Stan, and I do understand when you say "we have our own different problems" but in the main I think they boil down to more or less the same thing, but that's a different argument/discussion for a different day as I have just finished 6 straight long days and I'm going to enjoy Sunday and Monday off without any stress, apart from 8pm to 10pm Monday evening :O

Stan_van_nel
16-08-2014, 08:28 PM
That bit on Monday shouldn't be stress Alto, just try to enjoy it (drink helps :D ).

The stressful bit may be trying to get into the ground with a glorified credit card and notoriously last minute Burnley fans (I'm one, I've always been a late un). Then when you get on some of them start singing the 'Ginger Mourinho' b0ll0cks. It was alright last season singing that, but now we are on the same playing field, it will not only put our manager down but it will come across as tinpot.