PDA

View Full Version : Ouija Board

Edwyn_Chevans
15-08-2014, 12:07 AM
Is there anybody there?

Lord Almighty, this board is just like S6.

No atmosphere, falling to bits and frequented by characters ****ens would have struggled to imagine.

Thank God for my pal Katch and the ever charismatic GHO. Without their contributions, this board would be dead as the proverbial.

Ed Chevans, back in a penalty box near you, very soon. XXX

helmut_rooster
15-08-2014, 05:13 AM
Is there anybody there?

No atmosphere, falling to bits and frequented by characters ****ens would have struggled to imagine.

Thank God for my pal Katch and the ever charismatic GHO. Without their contributions, this board would be dead as the proverbial.

I was going to give you a sensible response untill I saw your user but now I won't.

aussieowl
15-08-2014, 05:58 AM
Is there anybody there?

You're here...it's all that matters surely.

Rotherhamowl10
15-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Don't really get the gripe from pig fans about this forum.

If you want to air your awful wind-ups to the masses, then owlstalk is only a click away?

braggyowl
15-08-2014, 02:29 PM
The reason this board is mostly empty is because if any Owl needs to find out anything about Wednesday we just take a quick look on Pigsmad...Sometimes there's actually a thread about United on there as well.

hirstyboywonder
15-08-2014, 03:39 PM
Is there anybody there?

If you're feeling so lonely and needy you could always go on your own board. Plenty of rapist apologists on there trying to convince themselves of the justification of taking back a man who was convicted and then had an appeal thrown out.

Mind you when the chairman says the club were 'unlucky' to have that happen to them and the supporters groups spokesperson states its all about the goals what can you expect?

SallyKate
15-08-2014, 03:53 PM
Is there anybody there?

Oh me oh my. Mommy's let the naughty little piggy wiggy from B**all Shame out of detention for while. What a clever little boy the piglet must think he is. So not. (Too predictable is he)

Cell lights out Chevans - it's time for beddie bies and the loving arms of Mr Big for you. Enjoy. Watch the penalty box - your cell mate's about to take a dive.

By the way the only penalty Chevans has got a lately is five years. Not long enough.

What a strange little piggy you are. I bet your Mommy doesn't know her tiny little squealer's a p**v. But then again that's obvious with

WhitbyOwl
16-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Is there anybody there?

Question - did you select that user prior or after his conviction? Surely not after his conviction, that would be wrong wouldn't it...