PDA

View Full Version : Hello Katch...

braggyowl
16-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Have you still got your shoes on?...

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Rev72
16-08-2014, 08:36 PM
Just had a quick peep on the blunts board and they are not happy at all braggy. :O

vespabri
16-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Don"t worry they"ll come good with an almost unbeaten run near the end of the season...and miss out on the playoffs!!XD XD XD XD XD

Katchouro
17-08-2014, 12:02 AM
Eyup, braggy and his two concubines on the same thread! I'm not liking where this is going - most likely a DP for braggy and a jealous spat between the Rev and the gimp.

Bowchickawowow !

But as ever, even when we lose - all talk about THE BLADES. Yorkshire's biggest club.

braggyowl
17-08-2014, 08:34 AM
Just had a quick peep on the blunts board and they are not happy at all braggy. :O

A few more results like that Rev and they'll be turning on Nige (in Nige we trust)...

Katch'll be ok though...He's too busy concentrating on our take over.

Owd Nige dint sound very happy on the radio yesterday..Especially when asked about That Butler...Gor all mardy and chucked the dummy out...Keep yer shoes on Nige! ;)

braggyowl
17-08-2014, 09:11 AM
Ouch...Just had a quick gander on their board...The "booed off" thread is a lovely read. >;)

mahatmafoot
17-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Nice to see you pigs on form.The big difference about us and you is that we show passion for our club, you just sit back and don't give a s**t whether you win or lose. Passionless fans, always have been, always wil be. As soon as you've lost a couple of games and we win a couple then normal service will be resumed.

braggyowl
17-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Nar Mahat...The difference is that you're only playing pub teams and you are still sh!t.

>;)

Anyway, what you doing on here...Nobody mentioned attendances did they! ;)

Ginger_Potts
17-08-2014, 02:12 PM
Funny XD old XD game XD Katchapoopoo XD .

helmut_rooster
22-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Nice to see you pigs on form.The big difference about us and you is that we show passion for our club, you just sit back and don't give a s**t whether you win or lose. Passionless fans, always have been, always wil be. As soon as you've lost a couple of games and we win a couple then normal service will be resumed.

another mahatmaGRUNT masterpiece

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

SallyKate
22-08-2014, 08:24 PM

Normal service is resumed Mahatmafoot (or should it be MamaFatHoot) - you've come on here again coz you're in love with us. Ahh bless - he's infatuated with The Owls.

You need to be with us.

You desire us so much.

You need to be in our prescience.

You need to hang on to our words.

You need to see our smile.

You need to feel our joy.

You just can't get us out of your head.

You fantasize about us every minute of every day.

We are your existence and reason for living.

We are your first your last your everything.

It's a true love you have for Wednesday Mahatmafoot - a girl can tell.

I bet the teddy bear

Katchouro
27-08-2014, 09:18 PM
@rev

What's gone wrong me owd? Bradford turning you over now.

You must be hating what we're all loving. Poor old Honk-a-day looks more out of his depth than a killer whale in a drinks fountain and the Italian is as 'fit and proper' as an Ian Huntley school caretaker appointment.

Share your pain with the group.

Edwyn_Chevans
28-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Hello there Katch...

8-)

is this "Sally Kate" the psycho-***ual pseudonym of the Savillean protege "Thai Owl" ?

Be aware, this is grooming in the subtlest form.

Any news of my old pal, TD?

Rotherhamowl10
28-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Is BrianTheBlade still calling for Nigel to be sacked and telling the fans to stay away? XD XD

Nearly as funny as Katch is t'old Brian.

braggyowl
28-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Nar,it's charlie now Roth...The sad two hat phoned in the other day with a crap Irish accent..XD XD

You could tell a mile away it was Brian the Pig...XD XD XD

What a n0b he is...XD

braggyowl
28-08-2014, 04:37 PM
@rev

You must be hating what we're all loving. Poor old Honk-a-day looks more out of his depth than a killer whale in a drinks fountain and the Italian is as 'fit and proper' as an Ian Huntley school caretaker appointment.

Gotta admit Rev you really are sh!te at the minute mate...That Chairman of yours is a proper dolls head! :)

Rev72
28-08-2014, 06:31 PM
@rev

Yes Katch the Leeds are pretty sh1t at the moment and been the most famous/successful/biggest football club in Yorkshire its only right that fans from "lesser/smaller" clubs have their moment of fun.

Early doors tho..no need to panic :O

Rev72
28-08-2014, 06:40 PM
@rev

Gotta admit Rev you really are sh!te at the minute mate...That Chairman of yours is a proper dolls head! :)[/quote]

He is slightly mad..but more importantly he is loaded so we will be reet..hopefully XD

We will come good soon mate now hockaday has gone :)

Katchouro
28-08-2014, 10:08 PM

TD still MIA on BM.

Much missed ... passionate about United, his politics and his ethics.

banno and SP are still waiting for him at the Tram stop. XD

Katchouro
28-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Gotta admit Rev you really are sh!te.

They really are braggy, they really are.

They're so bad they're making the Rev delirious - ‘most famous/successful/biggest’??? Does the Rev not realise they were only formed in 2007?

aussieowl
28-08-2014, 11:04 PM

Much missed ... passionate about United, his politics and his ethics.

[/quote]

I really hope you're either kidding or you missed the posts he deservedly got banned permanently for from Bladesmad...he had chances but the idiot couldn't help himself...bomber/Edwyn cried for weeks over his demise whilst denouncing many a poster for doing less than half of what TD was guilty of...if ever a poster burned himself it was him.

Katchouro
28-08-2014, 11:11 PM
He had fire in his belly aussie, nowt wrong with that.

You're just looking at one aspect of his posts. Overall a quality poster, decent Blade and FootyMad is a worse place for his absence.

aussieowl
29-08-2014, 01:04 AM
It's an aspect that couldn't be & wasn't ignored...the mods next door, especially Gizmo, bent over backwards to try & allow him to continue...he might have also all the qualities you say he does but the overriding factor was the absolutely disgusting things he posted about, impossible to let him continue...if laughing whilst wishing death & cancer on people amongst other similar utterly tasteless outbursts are to be considered "ethical", then yeah I can see why people might miss him...total moron in my opinion.

Rev72
29-08-2014, 11:21 AM
Gotta admit Rev you really are sh!te.

They really are braggy, they really are.

They're so bad they're making the Rev delirious - ‘most famous/successful/biggest’??? Does the Rev not realise they were only formed in 2007?[/quote]

Nowt delirious about the Rev Katch :O

Sooner or later..well maybe a lot later XD the LEEDS will rise again..I may not be here to see it XD but it will happen B)

SallyKate
29-08-2014, 11:36 AM
Hello there Katch...

8-)

is this "Sally Kate" the psycho-***ual pseudonym of the Savillean protege "Thai Owl" ?

Oh dear dear Mr 'Apologist for Rape'. I'm not Mr Thai. As all on here know. You are so behind times. He is a bit 'slow' isn't he - in so many way - bless. Perhaps he'll stop playing and fondling with his Action Man in ten years with the right support- maybe not?)

Me thinks the psycho ***ual abnormalities lay with your adopted and your alarming worship of a convicted rapist Mr 'Apologist for a Convicted Rapist'.

I suggest you seek help immediately for your so obvious fantasies of frotteurism, paraphilia and autoerotic need to overcompensate for your lack of self worth before you become a true danger to women. (Which actually you could be now)

Your statements fit the profile of the pseudo offender / future offender so well. Ma

Rev72
29-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Whats goin on ere then :O

Katch liking braggys post..braggy liking Katch's post..never thought I would see the day :O

XD

banno
30-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Hello there Katch...

8-)

another piggy nonce
XD XD

Edwyn_Chevans
30-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Hello there Katch...

8-)

another piggy nonce
XD XD[/quote]

Herdings Tram Stop...
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

banno
30-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Hello there Katch...

8-)

another piggy nonce
XD XD[/quote]

Herdings Tram Stop...
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

old yellow? ;)