PDA

View Full Version : Fylde Flyer

coeman
17-08-2014, 12:15 AM
What the fuch is going on? Alls not well but you do not stop posting on here! Come on mate. The season is here and i miss our banter! ;0

fyldeflyer
17-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Someone's got to hold the fort mate, not many of us left these days. :O

The Oystons may well be killing our club but they will never kill me off. ;)

gardsPNE
17-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Someone's got to hold the fort mate, not many of us left these days. :O

The Oystons may well be killing our club but they will never kill me off. ;)

Good man FF the Lashers site wouldnt be the same without you and K.

I heard you lot didnt play that bad against Rovers yesterday it was just them finishing better.

fyldeflyer
17-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Posted on the T'Rovers board the other day that this would be there easiest 3 points of the season, how wrong I was. :blue:

We certainly matched them in every department and actually shaded them in the second half, that said they had 2-3 good chances and scored 2 we had 4-5 good chances and scored 1 and that was the difference in the end.

Certainly came away from the game far from the doom and gloom I thought I would do and don't think our first win will be all that far off.

Oyston's out.

Kseasider
19-08-2014, 01:19 AM
Hopefully we will get more out of the Brentford game on Tuesday night, it would be nice to see some points coming our way.

gardsPNE
20-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Hopefully we will get more out of the Brentford game on Tuesday night, it would be nice to see some points coming our way.

Unfortunately K still no points. It's going to be a very long season for you Lashers, I know it's early doors and listening to your manager he seems to talk sense and he as something about him but your board will put the mockers on a half decent manager I suspect.

Kseasider
21-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Looks like we are in for a struggle again ,our manager is getting little support from the Oystons,

Karl goes on and on about how he trusts Riga and judge us at the end of the season etc, heard it all before, they are asset stripping, last one out turn off the lights.

PS No need, the power will be turned off because Karl wont pay the last electric bill.

claw84
21-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Come On seasiders, the only way to get the Oystons out is to stop going to matches, he is a greedy git so it would hurt him. sad to see your club in a mess.

fyldeflyer
21-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Totally agree claw.

I didn't renew my season ticket this year along with another 2,500 fans who all saw sense, pity though 8,000 supporters still didn't see it that way and renewed.

I attended the T'Rovers game as I was loaned a S T as the guy was on holiday, and I am proud to say I won't be going again for some time, 45 years a supporter driven out by a parasite of a family who only link with the club is pure greed. >:(

gardsPNE
23-08-2014, 06:27 AM
Totally agree claw.

I didn't renew my season ticket this year along with another 2,500 fans who all saw sense, pity though 8,000 supporters still didn't see it that way and renewed.

I attended the T'Rovers game as I was loaned a S T as the guy was on holiday, and I am proud to say I won't be going again for some time, 45 years a supporter driven out by a parasite of a family who only link with the club is pure greed. >:(

It's an absolute travesty when owners and the like drive away fans coz of their fecking antics and using footie clubs for all the wrong reasons. BWFC are in a similar boat to you Lashers with Gartside and forgetting our rivalry for a moment I do feel for my fellow Lancastrians. I do actually hope that both clubs get rid of these parasites.

fyldeflyer
24-08-2014, 10:49 AM
I'll take relegation right now if we could get rid of the Oystons.

A scum family who have taken the p1ss out of the club for far too long.

At least I will be happy in the knowledge I won't be spending another penny this season lining the pockets of this scum family.

bfcandproud
27-08-2014, 12:06 PM
I didn't renew either as you know fylde

Trouble is, too many did and if nobody had, there would have to have been action from the scumbag

But he has the money now and is not ****d in the slightest

Some of those that renewed will be protesting each week and I hear some of them moaning and groaning on Saturday night in my local wishing they hadn't

I have no sympathy for them at all and have told some of them that. I was sincerely hoping less than 1000 would renew to force koko's hand and he would have had to have done something surely !!

Kseasider
28-08-2014, 03:41 PM
The fans got conned, cheap season tickets, then the masterstroke of appointing a very promising manager who he never planned to back.

If Karl had not been born into money, he would have been at home on Blackpool Prom operating those mock auctions.

coeman
21-10-2014, 11:16 AM
BUMP! All is not lost lads! Keep the faith (in your team not your chairman mind):star: