PDA

View Full Version : Crewe v Rochdale ****MATCH PREDICTIONS****

PAULCAFC
17-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Need a win, any win so come on lads, two sides with 2 defeats each so not much in it but I'm going for a 2-1 win, can't see a big crowd though, sub 4,000?

crewebacca
18-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Big 2-0 win for the mighty reds. The season starts here no bout adoubt it.:star:

Adester
18-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Unless we sign some actual strikers and sort the back line out...0-3 loss for me.

:blue:

ChalkDust
18-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Having not seen us play yet this campaign and can only go off what my mates have told me in the pub I can see tomorrow already being a crucial game.

The players need to up the ante and give the crowd something so I will stick my neck out for a 2-1 win.

JastheBase
18-08-2014, 11:49 PM
5-1 Crewe win..;D ;D u know it makes sense.. COYR

OgerAlex
19-08-2014, 03:45 PM
2-0 to the Alex. Sounds silly to say it so soon but let's not kid ourselves, this is a must win game. Can see us both bring at the wrong end of the table come seasons end.

alexmick
19-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Hope I wrong, otherwise we will be bored to tears. 0-0.

One_Dean_Ashton
19-08-2014, 04:15 PM
3-1. Haber, Inman and Grant

scottie4960
19-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Fingers crossed for a 3-2 win - same centre defence though

Rivo
19-08-2014, 09:25 PM
All ****e apart from Haber, he looked handy.

Garratt was absolutely dreadful, does not communicate and Rays dodgy back passes can he contributed to that. Needs to spend some time at a lower level.

kidsarealright
19-08-2014, 11:02 PM
All ****e apart from Haber, he looked handy.

Garratt was absolutely dreadful, does not communicate and Rays dodgy back passes can he contributed to that. Needs to spend some time at a lower level.

Actually thought Garratt played ok. Not great, just an average game. Not the main person to 'blame' for any of the goals. Came out for crosses well and I'd keep him in for the next game. It's the 4 directly in front of him that need to take a long hard look at their performances.

Toots looks like he's purposefully trying to sabotage any potential move, Duggy is lower league 2 standard on a good day and can't deal with being in possession at all, and Leigh isn't as good as a lot of us probably hoped.

Do NOT get me started on how shocking George Ray is. I've never seen the 'potential' the coaches talk about, and how he is a first team player god only knows. Constant liability and think we'd genuinely be better without him, and performance

MikeSB
19-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Toots is not trying to sabotage a move, its just the way we operate. We big the player up as the next big move and he probably thought that would come in during the close season and so he is suffering because so far at least a big pay day hasn't happened and that is human nature. I have said a few times that he is a good full back but nothing special where clubs need one enough to pay what we want for our players.

I'm sorry to keep repeating myself but you really cannot coach kids and ****agers football skills or any skills UNLESS they have that innate ability to start with and that folks is why there are more ways to do it than we are doing it. IF it can be coached in, everyone would be PL standard.

Its an old chestnut but that is the weakness of an academy that just trains its own mostly on a wing and a prayer that one or some will come good ten years and 5 million pounds later.

Its really back to the drawing board and some dosh will need to be spent but I would guess it won't b

alexmick
20-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Well my prediction was way off and we certainly were not bored to death with a goalless draw. Far from it, Rochdale, with their slick, fast and energetic side, were far too much for the slumbering Alex defence.

I would not put the blame on Garratt for any of those goals, just the cumbersome defence and midfield. It might be as well that Tootle is having a bad spell. At least there will be no takers before that window closes in a fortnight. We need a rejuvenated and on-form Toots in the team, not money in the bank right now.

As for our loan players, I really believe that Leigh is not ready for L1 football right now and feel that Davis has been harsh on leaving out Guthrie. This lad did well at the end of last season and it is sad that he has been dumped on the evidence of the first game of the season. Not that impressed with the Stoke player either.

Looking at our own, poor old Ray is really struggling in this side and why on earth Molyneux was not substituted at HT, really p