PDA

View Full Version : Not sure who's more negative

ammeread
18-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Allardyce or some of you lot on here.

Yeah I get it you hate Allardyce but some of your whinging has got to ridiculous proportions

Waaaah I fell asleep during west ham on motd last night so was unable to suck my husband off. It's all your fault Allardyce waah waah waah

I broke my new stilletos stamping my foot in a hissy fit at allardyces substitutions!!

I was so distracted concentrating on our tactics for next game I took the wrong shade of lipstick to work . When will Allardyce leave!

Give it a rest will ya !!

EastEastEastLondon
18-08-2014, 11:38 AM
hmmmmm. Will agree some go too far, but a forum like this is for opinions and views, off which everyone is entitled. I don't always agree with them so I either a) respond and tell them, trying to give reasons why I don't agree or b) read but choose not to respond c) Try to ignore posters or responses from posters I know I'm probably not going to agree with. I disagreed with your 4-3-3 line up by the way.

ammeread
18-08-2014, 11:39 AM
Oh yeah and I forgot to add . Sam in

ammeread
18-08-2014, 11:46 AM
hmmmmm. Will agree some go too far, but a forum like this is for opinions and views, off which everyone is entitled. I don't always agree with them so I either a) respond and tell them, trying to give reasons why I don't agree or b) read but choose not to respond c) Try to ignore posters or responses from posters I know I'm probably not going to agree with. I disagreed with your 4-3-3 line up by the way.

To be fair mate I'm all for opinions generally but when I come here and every thread is turned into an anti allardyce thread or allardyce is blamed for everything fron the sinking of the titanic to the death of John Lennon it's just too much.

Who's your 4 3 3?

OZHAMMER
18-08-2014, 12:06 PM

To be fair mate I'm all for opinions generally but when I come here and every thread is turned into an anti allardyce thread or allardyce is blamed for everything fron the sinking of the titanic to the death of John Lennon it's just too much.
[/quote]

i don't see him getting blamed for too much, other than what he has been guilty of - and that is sh!t football, sh!t results... and a total disregard for the fans.

yes we do keep banging on about it, but that won't change as lo

bazwillrun
18-08-2014, 12:28 PM

[/quote]

i don't see him getting blamed for too much, other than what he has been guilty of - and that is sh!t football, sh!t results... and a total disregard for the fans.

yes we do keep ba

Plashet Park Player
18-08-2014, 02:00 PM
I wonder if Sam read that statement later and thought damn why did I say that.

18 attempts and no goals...it means you do need to bring on a striker, one that can find the net.

Why Zarate did not get a run out is beyond me.

I watch other teams bring on their young players and their signings.

Southampton didn't look like they missed a beat with all their new players.

And with way Cresswell and the wild coyote played you think it might actually be clued in to play the two new strikers this week and maybe Poyet.

Whiskyman
18-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Sam said in the DMirror today "as we had 18 attempts on target there was no reason to bring on a striker"

obviously he didnt see how poor most of the attempts were, or how untroubled their keeper was from any of them.

Precisely

I believe 4 of the 18 shots were actually on target. In my book that suggests the strikers who were on the field were not performing efficiently.

Isn't that one of the reasons to make substitutions?

BlackDiamond
18-08-2014, 05:00 PM

I think he is,but we are more finely tuned to it.

herbiehammer
18-08-2014, 06:10 PM

Yeah I get it you hate Allardyce but some of your whinging has got to ridiculous proportions

Waaaah I fell asleep during west ham on motd last night so was unable to suck my husband off. It's all your fault Allardyce waah waah waah

I broke my new stilletos stamping my foot in a hissy fit at allardyces substitutions!!

I was so distracted concentrating on our tactics for next game I took the wrong shade of lipstick to work . When will Allardyce leave!

Give it a rest will ya !!
Tell me about it! All they seem to do is moan, moan, moan and I'm sick of it

PS did you just break a heel?

jon15u
18-08-2014, 06:40 PM
here`s a positive. Over the moon now, just realised we have moved up a place in the league. Shows we are heading in the right direction.

eaststandpete
18-08-2014, 07:59 PM
I think 1 more thing to get everyone wound up is that BFS has no intention of playing Poyet this season. Watch the Q&A from Circus Tavern on KUMB.

frogiron
18-08-2014, 08:11 PM
Waaaah I fell asleep during west ham on motd last night so was unable to suck my husband off.

I was so distracted concentrating on our tactics for next game I took the wrong shade of lipstick to work .

I don't believe any of those three ever happened.

You're making them up.

Pants on fire.

herbiehammer
18-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Waaaah I fell asleep during west ham on motd last night so was unable to suck my husband off.

I was so distracted concentrating on our tactics for next game I took the wrong shade of lipstick to work .

You're making them up.

Pants on fire.[/quote]
Ive got that feeling too, I asked him out right about him breaking a heel but as I expected he failed to respond.
Sign of a liar? I think so

frogiron
18-08-2014, 08:27 PM

You're making them up.

Pants on fire.[/quote]
Ive got that feeling too, I asked him out right about him breaking a heel but as I expected he failed to respond.
Sign of a liar? I think so[/quote]

I have read the three experiences ammeread relates very carefully.

I have concluded that it may be a lady.

herbiehammer
18-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Oh fuc and I just called her a him :blue: :O

Im sorry O:)

frogiron
18-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Try striking a pose in the old codpiece.

Gets them every time in my experience.

Westham67
19-08-2014, 09:27 AM
lets all be happy and sign praise to Sam and his brand of football. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: