PDA

View Full Version : Fer old to QPR

olano
20-08-2014, 06:26 PM
10 mil sound good. On the other hand he is one of our 2-3 best players. Truly disepointed.

It dos not help that we have signed a 32 year old defender and a ok striker. The new striker probably means that Hooper i leaving as well.

For me the sale of Fer and Ricky is truly disepointing. Onely Ruddy is more importent in my eays.

I know we have won 2 hope games, but I truly belive that we have not sold players like Ricky and Fer then promotion would not be a problem. Now I dont belive we will win it.

olano
20-08-2014, 06:27 PM
sold not old :-)

Laurie
21-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Olano, it is more than likely the players that have left this great club wanted away, if that is the case, then P**s off, never keep players who think the grass is greener elsewhere.

Adams is putting together a squad that has the necessary qualities to return us to the Prem, and that's what's required, don't know about Hooper, I think he may well go, he has not lived up to my expectations, however under Adams he could well be the player we hoped for.

So sit back mate and enjoy the ride.

2 wins, 6 goals, and I'll spurt out any old crap, God only knows what I'll come out with when we've stuffed Ips**t?