PDA

View Full Version : How the tables have turned

GreasyChipBeattie
20-08-2014, 07:36 PM
One minute you fancy your chances of promotion (ha!) and you have us down as relegation fodder, and now look. We're on a 100% winning streak and you lot can't even win at home.
It's going to be a long hard season for you I'm afraid (well, until February anyway) when you'll go back to where you belong in the lower reaches of the 3rd division while we take our next big step to European glory.

aussieowl
20-08-2014, 09:34 PM
The tables turn at least 46 times a season...you know that..;)

braggyowl
21-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Gee awww Greasy...We're gonna p!ss this league...Everyone knows that don't thi..>;)
As for yar lot..Chuff knows tbh...XD

aussieowl
21-08-2014, 09:35 AM
We're gonna p!ss this league...

And you're gonna beleee eeeve us...we're gonna p1ss the league...XD

braggyowl
21-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Bring em all on...We're gonna p!ss this league and then p!ss the Prem next year!!!!!

XD

Champions league here we bloody well come!!!!!

XD

Rotherhamowl10
21-08-2014, 11:25 AM
All on board 'HMS p!ss the league'???

SallyKate
21-08-2014, 12:44 PM
I assume 'Greasy Chip' is a Rotherham fan. After all they sang that song first. Then again he could be a B***** getting carried away with the emotions of one win? (Soon to be followed by shoes off in the car park time most likely)

It seems so long but it was only three days ago many B****** were calling for Mr Cough to be sacked; such a patient lot they are with short term views down at The Shame.

Still I will assume he's a B***** and in reply - as for European glory - you meanss another friendly against the Fenerbahce reserves or you draw Newport County in the FA cup me thinks it's cloud cuckoo land deary.

braggyowl
21-08-2014, 02:50 PM
I know there aren't many good un's about Sal..(United fans)...But Greasy is alright...He loves the banter and I don't think he's ever typed a nasty word on this board tbh..:)

GreasyChipBeattie
22-08-2014, 06:19 PM
I know there aren't many good un's about Sal..(United fans)...But Greasy is alright...He loves the banter and I don't think he's ever typed a nasty word on this board tbh..:)

Nasty

GreasyChipBeattie
22-08-2014, 06:27 PM
There Braggers, I've gone and done it.
I feel all kinda grown up and, dare I say it, a little 'arder nah!!

You know me Mate, always up for a bit of banter, but never bought into all the nastiness.

Though I'm sure some would disagree with me, we're fellow human beings well before we are football rivals.

Anyhow, nice to re-acquaint with you Braggers.
Hope you had a good summer.
Now, I don't want to start tempting you to jump ship this early in the season, but I do have a spare ticket for tomorrow.
Come oooonnnnn, you know you'd enjoy it ;-)

SallyKate
22-08-2014, 07:52 PM
And that's what he got in reply Braggy. Banter lol xxxx

It's still A Rotherham song.

GreasyChipBeattie
22-08-2014, 08:53 PM
And that's what he got in reply Braggy. Banter lol xxxx

It's still A Rotherham song.

Ahhh, SK reassuring GCB via B that it was only banter, thereby smoothing the way to be offered the spare ticket for tomorrow!!
Got your number SK.
Where shall we meet ;-)

braggyowl
23-08-2014, 05:24 AM
There Braggers, I've gone and done it.
I feel all kinda grown up and, dare I say it, a little 'arder nah!!

You know me Mate, always up for a bit of banter, but never bought into all the nastiness.

Though I'm sure some would disagree with me, we're fellow human beings well before we are football rivals.

Anyhow, nice to re-acquaint with you Braggers.
Hope you had a good summer.
Now, I don't want to start tempting you to jump ship this early in the season, but I do have a spare ticket for tomorrow.
Come oooonnnnn, you know you'd enjoy it ;-)

Tha must be jokin Greasy...Ad rather stick pins in mi bleedin eyes than goo n watch yar lot!!! XD

Ditto with the reacquaintance mate. :)

Ar, not too bad a summer greasy..Trouble is, it dunt last long enough but we can't have everything eh. Not like that bleedin Aussie that has ten month summers the jammy git! XD

Anyway mate I'll let you and Sal go to the match together...Three'

GreasyChipBeattie
23-08-2014, 07:03 AM
Tha must be jokin Greasy...Ad rather stick pins in mi bleedin eyes than goo n watch yar lot!!! XD

Ar, not too bad a summer greasy..Trouble is, it dunt last long enough but we can't have everything eh. Not like that bleedin Aussie that has ten month summers the jammy git! XD

Anyway mate I'll let you and Sal go to the match together...Three's a crowd and all that. XD
I'm even missing Boro' today due to work..I swap and change all the time for the aways (and even some homes) but I can't get out of this one (chuffin shift work)

Tek care Greasy...Enjoy the match.

Done my time on shifts Braggers. Feel for you Mate.
Took the plunge with self employment about 12 years ago and thankfully doing OK. Although I do now have a mortgage 3 times the size for about another 400 years or so!

Wish me luck with Sal.
By the way, somewhere in my garage, I think I've still got half a bottle of Anais Anai

braggyowl
24-08-2014, 10:15 AM
XD XD Greasy...It'll take more than half a bottle to get into sal's pant...Er I mean to get into Sal's good books mate...She sups like a bleedin fish! XD XD

SallyKate
24-08-2014, 12:53 PM

Anyway mate I'll let you and Sal go to the match together...Three's a crowd and all that. XD
I'm even missing Boro' today due to work..I swap and change all the time for the aways (and even some homes) but I can't get out of this one (chuffin shift work)

Tek care Greasy...Enjoy the match.

Done my time on shifts Braggers. Feel for you Mate.
Took the plunge with self employment about 12 years ago and thankfully doing OK. Although I do now have a mortgage 3 times the size for about another 400 years or so!

Wish me luck with Sal.
By the way, somewhere in my gar

GreasyChipBeattie
24-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Kinell Braggers, this one's playing hardball. I might have to invest in a bottle of Mateus Rose and a signed photo of Roger Wylde ;-)

GreasyChipBeattie
24-08-2014, 09:51 PM
Just jesting SK.
I'm happily married really :-)
Two boys (neither of them that interested in football :? :blue: )
You sound like a lovely lady, and just for you, I hope Wednesday have a good season, finishing 7th!!
Sorry, I couldn't quite hope for more than that for you.
When our teams do eventually meet again, I've promised Braggers a pre-match beer and you would be more than welcome to join us for a glass or two of vino x

braggyowl
25-08-2014, 10:38 AM
haha She's crackers Greasy, that's for sure..But you don't wanna mess with her when she's on her 6th bottle of wine...And that's just the dinner time sesh! XD XD (soz Sal, just kidding love).

Oi Sal, I remember that Wolves game...We were winning 2-0 then they pulled one back...We were p!ssing about with the ball in the last few seconds in the corner (something that I really hate at the end of a match >:( ) and they broke free and scored...It was about the 93rd minute...2 points down the pan again!!!!

Greasy..When our teams do meet again it would be my pleasure to buy you a pint mate. :)

GreasyChipBeattie
25-08-2014, 11:08 AM
Greasy..When our teams do meet again it would be my pleasure to buy you a pint mate. :)

Sounds good Mate.
I will gratefully accept your kind gesture of a pre-match pint.
I will, of course, enjoy buying you a post match pint when we win.
And if we lose? Well I'd like to think I'm man enough to buy you one anyway...by leaving the money in an envelope behind the bar!! XD

braggyowl
25-08-2014, 11:20 AM
haha XD Nice one Greasy...Let's hope it's a draw then no envelopes needed...:)

SallyKate
27-08-2014, 01:48 PM
GCB and Braggy,

Me thinks I will have to stop mentioning drinking as it seems my reputation is a ruinous as gin. (And I rarely drink at all)

SKT xxxx

braggyowl
28-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Rarely drink at all...XD XD

Gee aww wi thi...Tha can sup any bloke undert table n tha knows it...XD

Although yes Sal..You have cut down a lot tbh love. ;)