PDA

View Full Version : The enemy within

Trickytreesreds
21-08-2014, 07:58 AM
So now the world's eyes are on us. We have a problem that has been swept aside and kept in house before. But the cat is out of the bag now.
We have radicals, who don't embrace British culture and have their own agenda against the western world. Time to wake up.
Either you are British or not. Decide or be dealt with.
From trashing super markets over Israel, to beheading of westerners and murder in the street.

Enough.

We may not be the big happy multicultural society the politicians dreamed of after all.
It is our problem, of our own doing and no more ***** footing about. We have become a joke now and the civilised world will be blanking us, if we don't act and deal with it.
Very sad day, :blue:

Romanis
21-08-2014, 07:00 PM
As you know I live in Asia, and there's a sense that Britain today is trying to make up for its' evil or wrongdoings, with this so called culture of political correctness.

Of course racism is wrong, of course religious intolerance is wrong, of course homophobia is wrong, of course gender discrimination is wrong.

But I think society in Britain perhaps is taking things a little too far. Every wrong word or comment made is amplified and everyone bends over backwards to condemn the wrongdoer, who may in just 1 or 2 moments, said something that he/she shouldn't have.

On the flip side there's an ever growing group which I would include UKIP and ***, who think that Britain still rules the waves. They believe in a sense of entitlement.

My view is that society in Britain is either made up of these 2 groups or more likely these 2 are hogging the headlines.

There needs to be a middle ground, like in the past where you had the famous British self-deprecating humour. We joke about others, the

Trickytreesreds
21-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Totally agree for once.
The middle ground is lost.
But who is to blame?
The Tories for the rule Britania attitude and denial?

Labour for their shut up, we know more than you and we decide that everyone is in?

Lib dims, who let Mars invade if it got them a seat?

Let me tell you what my Parents endured of Labour attitude last week.
2 pensioners get a knock at the door, by a Labour black woman. She offers a letter and "expects" them to vote Labour to oust Cameron.
My old man, says he won't because he wants out the EU and seeing as Labour will not entertain that option, he'll have to vote UKIP. Cameron is stalling and won't commit, so until they give him what he wants, why should he vote for them?

She then calls him a "racist" and as she walks off she says he ought to live again in 1800.
I was furious when I found out, but he asked me to let it go.

So what we have is an attitude, that if you complain about boycotting the EU and controlling immigration, then that means you are a racist

45red
22-08-2014, 06:24 AM
The only way this will end is unfortunately as predictited on the 20th april 1968

the rivers of blood,

i cant see any other future than our world being controlled by a muslim dictator,

Forestaddict
22-08-2014, 01:07 PM
The title of this post is quite apt, but I see it differently. The enemy is indeed within, within Europe, but ultimately not European of origin and ultimately not Muslim either.

The whole East Vs West and Muslim Vs Christian is a staged show, much like Punch and Judy. We have to look for the puppet master in this case. I would urge anyone who thinks otherwise to study Sir Francis Bacon – Who he was, what he did, who his associates were, what he stood for and what he faced during his life. This man and his doctrines are still followed and held in extreme high regard by people in high positions of Western power and control.

Whatever your opinions on English, Western and global politics are, this is a brilliant subject to study and for me, at least, helped develop my understanding of our current paradigm.

I write this in full respect of the previous posts in this string.

Forestaddict
22-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Excellent post, Chap. I understand where you are coming from. One thing I don’t agree on, is that if a person has socially perceived negative views on race or ***ual orientation, whereupon, this person could be looked at as a racist or homophobe, then I would say, as a human being, they are entitled to have such opinions/thoughts. As long as you are not mongering, inciting and spreading a general hatred for xenophobic reasons or any other reason, for that matter. I see what is happening currently, in respect to race and ***ual orientation, as a precursor to full censorship, as this is indeed censorship.

A great current example is Israel, if you are open about not agreeing with the state of Israel’s political approach to Gaza (im reffering to few "celebs" that have recently felt the wrath of openly supporting Palestine by using social media to voice their opinions) you are labelled an anti semite and a racist. This is a form of censorship and diversion. The World has indeed gone mad,

Trickytreesreds
22-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Your post is excellent as well FA.
It does encompass, my biggest gripe with it all. Racist accusations and bigotry, can be very selective both by design and personally.

You mention Palestine.
On one hand, we have a band screaming for reprisals against Israel for their assault on Gaza. Yet failing to condemn the Muslim atrocities being dished out in Syria and Iraq

On the other hand, the Israelis are screaming racism against them, with their condemnation and yet fail to acknowledge that their actions are atrocities in their own right.

All in all, at least the parties involved are standing up for themselves and not afraid to say exactly what they feel.
Yet here, we are expected to bite our tongues and not say anything to upset someone. So we tend to ignore a problem and try to soft soap it away. Especially, if it might provoke anyone to yell "racist".

This is why, we have the factions forming that we have here and deep rooted resentments from all walks of life.

Ignore it at our per