PDA

View Full Version : Saturday made harder or easier?

RamFromCornwall
21-08-2014, 11:26 AM
By the fact that Fulham have lost all 3 games so far? They've lost to Ipswich, Millwall and Wolves, all by a single goal. Will the fact they've yet to pick up a point work positively or negatively in terms of their mentality to this game.

On one side, they're going to be raring to finally get a win under their belt and won't let themselves lose again. But on the other, they good be hugely demoralised and see a trip to one of the favourites to go up as the last thing they need at the moment.

clough08
21-08-2014, 12:49 PM
I think it means that if we go ahead their heads might drop. But what's much more important is how we play. If we can get the passing and moving going for 90 minutes, we'll win.
I think Fulham are the kind of team we might well play well against.

yamyamram
21-08-2014, 01:11 PM
I just wish they'd have got a positive result from the game against Wolves last night. Maybe I'm being pessimistic but the law of averages could mean Fulham aren't going to lose 4 games in a row. I hope I'm wrong & their confidence is shot to bits tho. This game could give our lads a bit of a lift with a good result/performance.

OldRamsFan
21-08-2014, 02:38 PM
We shouldn't be worrying about the other teams form,we should be thinking we are capable of beating anyone.

minesahartington
21-08-2014, 03:04 PM
6-0 Rams

FindernRam
21-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Historically teams on a bad run when they come to Derby often seem to do well. But by our standards we are on a not too good run so hopefully we do better. Thing is ac has to sort out the holding roll. I'd give Eustace 45 mins to dampen Fulham down then Mascarell on to open it up.

minesahartington
21-08-2014, 03:46 PM
I think this is a huge game for Mac. Not at a credibility stage yet but cetainly some of the natives will get restless if we dont win. He overacheived last season as we know and i think he needs to re-inforce just how hard we need to work to reach and maintain those levels.(which i am sure he is of course) He will not believe the hype about promotion favourites. No good saying lets see where we are after 10 games if you are languishing around on 12 points..
I reckon 4-0

tamworthram
21-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Working in London with a Wolves fan who went to the game. He reckons Parker was there only decent player and you couldn't tell McCormack was playing. Which means they'll probably beat us and McCormack will score at least one.

RamFromCornwall
21-08-2014, 05:25 PM
After the Charlton game Bryson said we haven't really got going yet, but it will come. Hopefully Saturday will be a turning point in terms of performance. A good win against what is still a good Fulham side could get our season kickstarted.