PDA

View Full Version : Virus

Rotherhamowl10
21-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Anyone else getting a message pop up about a fake flash player when logging onto here?...doing my head in >:(

braggyowl
22-08-2014, 05:01 AM
Know what you mean Roth although the one I'm getting is for ******* plus (already installed ******* ages ago)...Pops up every time I log on and says it's unable to obtain the information (or summert like that)...the other one is for Java which is just as bad...Friggin nuisance mate!!!! >:(

helmut_rooster
22-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Just tell it to F*** off.

Rotherhamowl10
22-08-2014, 11:04 AM
It's fine when I am at work, but when I try to log-on at home it tells me the page has a virus and closes it down...keeps asking me to download this Java file (which obviously isn't an official Java file)

Sort it out Footymad!!!

braggyowl
22-08-2014, 11:30 AM
Just tell it to F*** off.

I have Helmut...Loads of times...That many times I've covered the screen in goz!!!! XD

SallyKate
22-08-2014, 08:00 PM
This may help

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/java-software-critical-update-removal/

And the free Downlaod called 'Yet Another Cleaner' removed all the malware / pop ups etc for me.

Katchouro
22-08-2014, 08:50 PM
As soon you get the pop up shut your browser - even clicking on the cancel button downloads the installer.

Terrible stuff from FM, I wonder how many pieces of silver they received to host malware and become n attack site?

It's people like Ray who are most vulnerable to this type of scumbaggery.