PDA

View Full Version : I'm staying here

tazzydjr
21-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Within a week they've managed to frustrate me on #DotCom on the simplest of subject's that place have become an troll's playground!

521buc
21-08-2014, 07:58 PM
What football forum is dot com Tazzy..

Never mind you are really welcome on here..

tazzydjr
21-08-2014, 08:00 PM
What football forum is dot com Tazzy..

Never mind you are really welcome on here..

It's Dale's Forum

Thanks Buc - view external link (http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/122192/page:2/#38)

ThisTimeNextYear
21-08-2014, 08:53 PM
Just chill Tazzy lad. And stop mentioning ****ing coaches...

tazzydjr
21-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Just chill Tazzy lad. And stop mentioning ****ing coaches...

I will do I'll just keep faith that will make the long trip to Crawley will take the gamble next weekend book but Crewe & Crawley then see from there atleast then i would of tried

chalky-ncfc
21-08-2014, 09:24 PM
How many do you take to away games Tazzy?..

We have at least two coaches that we can use,the official Notts County one and an unofficial one that is run by the fans,the unofficial coach is always full because it stops at a pub along the way,the last time i went on the official one was to Bristol Rovers that that was pretty much full as well...

Couldnt the fans organize one themselves...

Pentridge
22-08-2014, 08:07 AM
Nice to see Roccydalian welcoming you to their bourd Chalks.

Quiet an few mon, erm, interesting posters over there. >>>>

kel_
22-08-2014, 08:24 AM
Glad to hear you're staying, Tazzy lad. Try not to worry aboot transport to anway games too much either. Just cos somebody gives you an lift it doesert mean they are your mate, they probs of an ulterior motive.

Pentridge
22-08-2014, 09:39 AM
Stick with us Taz, you know it makes sense.

Why don't the club lay an coach on anyways?

tazzydjr
22-08-2014, 09:39 AM

We have at least two coaches that we can use,the official Notts County one and an unofficial one that is run by the fans,the unofficial coach is always full because it stops at a pub along the way,the last time i went on the official one was to Bristol Rovers that that was pretty much full as well...

Chalky at one point we did have about 3 of them Official Coach, Mini-bus witch use to be exclusive to sandy laners, Unofficial Coach very well organized now were lucky to even take an Mini-bus to Away Matches

Some people only go because of the New Ground appeal (effect) or stuff like that kinda annoying

kel_
22-08-2014, 09:53 AM

Mini-bus witch use to be exclusive to sandy laners

[/quote]

That was an myth created by an bitter ****er, Tazzy lad. Apparently I used to gan on said minibus which were news to me.

tazzydjr
22-08-2014, 10:01 AM

Mini-bus which use to be exclusive to sandy laners

[/quote]

That was an myth created by an bitter ****er, Tazzy lad. Apparently I used to gan on said minibus which were news to me.[/quote]

Really?

moorlad
22-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Mini-bus witch

Did she of an big broomstick?

kel_
22-08-2014, 10:06 AM
As far as I know, Tazzy lad, a group off of blokes who I think were partly responsible for the start off of the trust used to gan to away games together but because there were so many off of them they used to gan on a minibus. Most used to gan in the same stand together as that's what mates tend to do when gannin the fitba (like the ones who criticised them do today). I'd imagine it happens at lots of clubs and I very much doubt people who went in other stands weren't allowed to gan on it too.

Now say, for example, a bunch off of mates booked an minibus for an play off of away game and they all happened to go in the same stand together. Should they be criticised too?

tazzydjr
22-08-2014, 10:15 AM
As far as I know, Tazzy lad, a group off of blokes who I think were partly responsible for the start off of the trust used to gan to away games together but because there were so many off of them they used to gan on a minibus. Most used to gan in the same stand together as that's what mates tend to do when gannin the fitba (like the ones who criticised them do today). I'd imagine it happens at lots of clubs and I very much doubt people who went in other stands weren't allowed to gan on it too.

Now say, for example, a bunch off of mates booked an minibus for an play off of away game and they all happened to go in the same stand together. Should they be criticised too?

I get your point