PDA

View Full Version : Liam Palmer

Rotherhamowl10
22-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Can't remember the last time we had such a promising prospect come through our own academy. He has been my man of the match for nearly every game this season and I can't help getting optimistic about this lads future.

He's on a long term contract and supports the club - if the Premiership clubs come calling, the cards are in our hands.

You wouldn't believe he's not a natural right back, looks like he was born to play in that position.

I hope he continues to develop, the lads got a fantastic future ahead of him.

braggyowl
22-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Agree with all that Roth...I put in another thread the other day how much palmer had come on..He was brilliant on Tuesaday night.

A bloke at work always asks about him (he knows all of palmers family from Worksop) and a couple of years ago said he would play for England one day.
I just laughed tbh but if he carries on as he is you never you. :)

rileyev
25-08-2014, 07:26 AM
I work with his Dad. Nice bloke and obviously very proud. Use to rib him when he was on loan at Tranmere, telling him to tell his lad to sign for Rotherham.

Will definitely play in the Premiership one day.

manorblade
26-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Rotherham lying again!! Liam is 100% a Liverpool fan!
Half his family support them to.

His dad and half his family played for me on Sunday mornings in worksop and Liam used to stand with me on tough line.

He's never been Wednesday

aussieowl
26-08-2014, 10:44 PM

His dad and half his family played for me on Sunday mornings in worksop and Liam used to stand with me on tough line.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Edwyn_Chevans
27-08-2014, 12:10 AM

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:[/quote]

ironic post of the month from #thecoward

aussieowl
27-08-2014, 12:24 AM

[/quote]

coward???

Rotherhamowl10
27-08-2014, 11:31 AM

Totally irrelevant point really but whatever floats your boat.

Liam and his dad went to Cardiff in 2005 in Wednesday shirts - so much for 'never been Wednesday'.

Nice to know he stood with you on a 'tough line' though...

SallyKate
27-08-2014, 01:52 PM
I've seen Liam wear a Wednesday shirt many times. And he wears it with pride.

helmut_rooster
27-08-2014, 05:58 PM

[/quote]

coward???[/quote]

Think he was referring to the pig.

Katchouro
27-08-2014, 09:22 PM

Rov, you've been caught out fibbing again. Why do you do it?

Why does he do it folks? Despite my patient tutelage of him I'm starting to really think a leopard can't change it's spots.

But anyways, in more important news I've now gone above SP in the post league table. A proud moment as I represent the BLADES. B)

aussieowl
28-08-2014, 02:47 AM
Liam Palmer has WAWAW tattooed across his chest...FACT, our Danny recommended the artist..honest.

Rotherhamowl10
28-08-2014, 11:17 AM
The point of my post is about Liam Palmer's recent form and that he is a promising prospect that has come through our own academy...not about who he supports.

I mentioned he's an owl because of the photo of him and his dad in Wednesday shirts from Cardiff 2005 - so no need to be telling porkies to pork ;)

Either way, if he didn't support the club then it doesn't mean he's a bad player does it?...that's why it's pretty irrelevant comedy Katch.

I could just tell fibs and then pretend it never happened when I am pulled up on it like yourself eh?

Katchouro
28-08-2014, 10:15 PM
Rov gets caught fibbing again and instead of taking ownership of his poor behaviour tries to deflect it onto others.

We're not angry at you Rov, just very disappointed.

Is Messi a Wednesdayite? In Rov's world he probably is. He's also due to be making an apology to me and GHO when we get official confirmation that the Mammadov fakeover is officially dead.

SallyKate
29-08-2014, 11:03 AM

Rov, you've been caught out fibbing again. Why do you do it?

Why does he do it folks? Despite my patient tutelage of him I'm starting to really think a leopard can't change it's spots.

But anyways, in more important news I've now gone above SP in the post league table. A proud moment as I represent the BLADES. B)[/quote]

Represent the Bl****? A bit of an over blown ego centric opinion of self importance Katch. You can only ever represent yourself with your views. Unless you're an elected or authorized and officially delegated advocate.(Via a democratic process of course) I doubt you speak on behalf of all Bl***. (GHO maybe?)Most Bl*** I know have a variety of opinions onal matters of things.

And why should Rotherham Owl apologize? Roth Owl has ever said is if the take over happens it does if not it doesn't

Rotherhamowl10
29-08-2014, 11:40 AM
Rov gets caught fibbing again and instead of taking ownership of his poor behaviour tries to deflect it onto others.

Is Messi a Wednesdayite? In Rov's world he probably is. He's also due to be making an apology to me and GHO when we get official confirmation that the Mammadov fakeover is officially dead.

Oh dear Katch, your 'banter' in this thread is nearly as bad as your predictions - can I get an apology for every single one you've got wrong?...might have to be two posts though because I think there's a character limit.

"Him and his dad are 100% Liverpool and have never been Wednesday" XD XD http://i59.tinypic.com/2m7b768.png

Cue the squirming by comedy Katch...

P.S side effects to viewing photo may cause you to become envious on how it actually feels to win a play-off final.

braggyowl
29-08-2014, 02:08 PM
Hey up...I like the look of those old Liverpool shirts.

sexypistol
29-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Oh dear Katch, your 'banter' in this thread is nearly as bad as your predictions - can I get an apology for every single one you've got wrong?...might have to be two posts though because I think there's a character limit.

"Him and his dad are 100% Liverpool and have never been Wednesday" XD XD http://i59.tinypic.com/2m7b768.png

P.S side effects to viewing photo may cause you to become envious on how it actually feels to win a play-off final.[/quote]

Ooooh, and that sir

sexypistol
29-08-2014, 09:58 PM
But anyways, in more important news I've now gone above SP in the post league table. A proud moment as I represent the BLADES. B)

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
I bet you've been looking at the post table, and dreaming of this moment >;)

Ginger_Potts
30-08-2014, 07:14 AM
Like it. Katchapoopoo XD

GreasyChipBeattie
30-08-2014, 01:06 PM
A bloke at work always asks about him (he knows all of palmers family from Worksop) and a couple of years ago said he would play for England one day.

What at? Cricket :-)

braggyowl
30-08-2014, 02:22 PM
You could do with a couple of Liam's Greasy..
Unlucky today mate...God only knows how we didn't get anything from that game...Their goaly got man of the match I heard..Says it all really...

Oh and another pr!ck for a ref yet again today...Why are these refs so fckin useless!!!!!>:( >:( >:( >:(

banno
30-08-2014, 08:48 PM

P.S side effects to viewing photo may cause you to become envious on how it actually feels to win a play-off final.[/quote]

XD XD XD XD
:D

banno
30-08-2014, 09:04 PM
palmer is potentialy the best player to come through either clubs youth set up in the last 20 years.
he seems to improve game on game and has had the better of all his opponents in the last calendar year (ish)

Katchouro
30-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Behave yourselves, the last thing Rov needs is encouragement for his odd behaviour.

In summary he’s been farting about again on twitter, probably bothering people, seen this picture, put two and two together and giddily posted on here not thinking that Palmer and his dad were probably just day trippers for a big game.

He’s jumped the shark again, and he never learns. That’s why he made himself look such a larrup over the takeover. Me and GHO are still waiting for that apology.

palmer is potentialy the best player to come through either clubs youth set up in the last 20 years.

The sad thing is banno probably believes this. Another larrup, Mick the Pig who regularly phones PorG said of Palmer today that he was, and I quote, "found out".

banno
30-08-2014, 11:15 PM
Behave yourselves, the last thing Rov needs is encouragement for his odd behaviour.

In summary he’s been farting about again on twitter, probably bothering people, seen this picture, put two and two together and giddily posted on here not thinking that Palmer and his dad were probably just day trippers for a big game.

He’s jumped the shark again, and he never learns. That’s why he made himself look such a larrup over the takeover. Me and GHO are still waiting for that apology.

The sad thing is banno probably believes this. Another larrup, Mick the Pig who regularly phones PorG said of Palmer today that he was, and I quote, "found out".

Are you saying Mick is always right?
:)

mcbrewer
31-08-2014, 07:01 AM

:)[/quote]Mick the Pig has Asthma doesn't he and tr

Edwyn_Chevans
31-08-2014, 07:46 AM

A beautiful sight.

Special needs case [reminds me of an older Harvey Price] with his young son.

Tearjerking moment.

Made my day that has.

X

banno
31-08-2014, 11:38 AM

A beautiful sight.

Tearjerking moment.

Made my day that has.

X[/quote]

wow another piggy keyboard warrior, whatever next.

braggyowl
31-08-2014, 11:44 AM

A beautiful sight.

Tearjerking moment.

Made my day that has.

X[/quote]

Only someone with a serious problem could say something like that.

I wonder if you'd say that to Liam or his dads face...You know, as in real life...

I think everyone who comes on this board knows the answer to that..Who ever they support.

You're a saddo mate..Simple as that really.

banno
31-08-2014, 11:49 AM

:)[/q

WhitbyOwl
31-08-2014, 12:03 PM
R

[/quote]

A beautiful sight.

Tearjerking moment.

Made my day that has.

X[/quote]

Your a disgrace. The fact you have a user linked to a convicted rapist, the fact you make numerous comments that go beyond banter and finally this, you need banning. Go back to pig mad so all your chums can congratulate you for your marvellous wit. 100 percent tool

Rotherhamowl10
31-08-2014, 01:46 PM

Even with the evidence starring you straight in the face, you still continue to squirm and are making yourself look stupid in the proces

hirstyboywonder
31-08-2014, 07:16 PM

A beautiful sight.

Tearjerking moment.

Made my day that has.

X[/quote]

Wow!
I would have said I was surprised at the disgraceful nature of that post if it had come from anyone else.
The fact it is no surprise doesn't make it any less shameful.

Katchouro
31-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Mick the Pig has Asthma doesn't he and tries use the deaths of 96 Liverpool Fans to score cheap partisan points .

Be that as it may i think i said he was owned yesterday not found out ( tho i may have used that phrase ) because Palmer is not IMO a RB none of which alters my belief that he is a very good young player so don't try and use my words to prove your theory i agree 100% with the OP Palmer is an exciting home grown player being played out of position because of necessity.

So you’re points scoring against points scoring. If I recall correctly the way you attacked our Pantomime Dame over his support of Marlon King shows you’re not above getting down and dirty when it comes to ‘banter’.

I don’t know why you’re backtracking anyway. You made a good call on Sat’day, providing a welcome dose of reality and caution amidst unwarranted praise (from Giddins and the callers) that should never come from a home defeat against a clu

Katchouro
31-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Even with the evidence starring you straight in the face, you still continue to squirm and are making yourself look stupid in the process.

You've jumped on the bandwagon to try and get one over on me and have failed miserably - to the extent that you are now moving the goalposts to try and deflect the spotlight away from your error.

Come on katch, admit you got it wrong?...or do a Mannorblade and disappear from the thread completely.

You're surely not far away from hitting clay in that big hole of yours ;)

I'm not going anywhere Rov. I'm enjoying the car crash entertainment you're bringing.

If there's a way to get things wrong you'll find it. You'd go on Ant & Dec's 'Red or Black' and bet everything on yellow.

We've heard from someone who knows the Palmers and has confirmed they're Liverpool fans (I'd take a punt that most Black men Liam's dad's age are Liverpool fans) - you've been proven wrong again and are too p

aussieowl
31-08-2014, 09:01 PM
A beautiful sight.

Tearjerking moment.

Made my day that has.

X[/quote]

What a total plank you are bomber...an asp1ration to be like Tyler Durden is it, a yearning to fill his boots...he'd be proud I'm sure but a ways to go yet, still, good start.

braggyowl
01-09-2014, 05:21 AM
I bet he can't dance as good as Tyler. ;)

SallyKate
01-09-2014, 10:43 AM

A beautiful sight.

Tearjerking moment.

Made my day that has.

X[/quote]

Like I have said before. 'The Apologist for a Convicted Rapist'has deep seated issues that are worrying at an official level and need addressing.

Futhermore he/she /it doesn't have the 'nonce' to realize that damage he does to his club's reputation with comments like this and the other rather worrying tendencies he has.

I think the majority down at the Lane would be ashamed of views like his,has would the players, management, board and fellow S2 posters.

I wonder what he gets out of all this; ooppppps I know. Seek help honey.

SKT xxxx

Rotherhamowl10
01-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Even with the evidence starring you straight in the face, you still continue to squirm and are making yourself look stupid in the process.

You've jumped on the bandwagon to try and get one over on me and have failed miserably - to the extent that you are now moving the goalposts to try and deflect the spotlight away from your error.

Come on katch, admit you got it wrong?...or do a Mannorblade and disappear from the thread completely.

You're surely not far away from hitting clay in that big hole of yours ;)

I'm not going anywhere Rov. I'm enjoying the car crash entertainment you're bringing.

If there's a way to get things wrong you'll find it. You'd go on Ant & Dec's 'Red or Black' and bet everything on yellow.

We've heard from someone who knows the Palmers and has confirmed they're Liverpool fans (I'd take a punt that most Black men Liam's dad's age are Liverpool fans)

Bluestripe
01-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Game, set and match Roth!

mcbrewer
01-09-2014, 08:13 PM
Mick the Pig has Asthma doesn't he and tries use the deaths of 96 Liverpool Fans to score cheap partisan points .

Be that as it may i think i said he was owned yesterday not found out ( tho i may have used that phrase ) because Palmer is not IMO a RB none of which alters my belief that he is a very good young player so don't try and use my words to prove your theory i agree 100% with the OP Palmer is an exciting home grown player being played out of position because of necessity.

So you’re points scoring against points scoring. If I recall correctly the way you attacked our Pantomime Dame over his support of Marlon King shows you’re not above getting down and dirty when it comes to ‘banter’.

I don’t know why you’re backtracking anyway. You made a good call on Sat’day, providing a welcome dose of reality and caution amidst unwarranted praise (from Giddins and the callers) that sho

Bluestripe
01-09-2014, 08:34 PM

A beautiful sight.

Tearjerking moment.

Made my day that has.

X[/quote]

Liam Palmer and his wife Beth celebrated the arrival of a baby boy this summer.
Sure Liam's dad is proud...as he should be.

The above comment is truly awful...
Any blade in this thread should be ashamed to associate them self with it - and should say so!

Bluestripe
01-09-2014, 09:19 PM

You seem to be ITK about Liam...was intrigued as to why only HALF of the family support Liverpool
You seem pretty sure Liam supported Liverpool 100%...why so?

Rotherhamowl10
02-09-2014, 11:36 AM
I do hope we don't see the keyboard warrior 'Edwyn_Chevans' using this board again after his appalling comments in this thread.

I am all for banter and wind-ups, but he epitomises the scum bags of this generation who think they can say whatever they want because they're sat behind a computer screen.

micklyons1hardbstd
02-09-2014, 06:45 PM
She's right..A catastrophic failure by the authorities to control a massive football crowd...AND, Contemplating signing a known sick rapist, because he might bang the goals in, ARE two different things...The latter being immorally MUCH worse...Cretin!