PDA

View Full Version : Kerry

MickMillsMoustache
23-08-2014, 06:44 AM
No dog walking at that time today, so that's OK as usually we go one down as soon as I tune in. :)

kerry16
23-08-2014, 11:00 AM
I need Town to win today I am having a 5hit day and that would cheer me up no end COYBs

kerry16
23-08-2014, 11:47 AM
I need Town to win today I am having a 5hit day and that would cheer me up no end COYBs

Looks like you have tuned in

MickMillsMoustache
23-08-2014, 01:15 PM
No, sorry Kerry - had too much on for a Sat. lunchtime, and besides which whenever I do The Town goes down - but that theory has been shot in the foot! :blue:

kerry16
23-08-2014, 02:26 PM
I watched the match on the computer we were poor it could have been a lot more than one we need a creative midfielder or it will more of the hoof and hope football like today

MickMillsMoustache
23-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Oh dear, promised much pre-season. :blue:

Might have another look at watching it online, but last time I tried it I picked up a virus!

What is the link please?

kerry16
25-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Oh dear, promised much pre-season. :blue:

Might have another look at watching it online, but last time I tried it I picked up a virus!

What is the link please?

The link I use is vip on my old computer I did not receive a very good picture but have no trouble with this one.

I have McAfee and it sometimes says to beware but I never click on anything that might be dodgy if you do try it you might have to try more than one link once you click a link wait until you have the sound and a picture that will have a couple of ads once you can click to enlarge to full screen you should be ok its trial and error but just watch what you click on hope it works for you

MickMillsMoustache
25-08-2014, 05:52 PM
Thanks for that Kerry, will have another go but with my son in attendance (!) who sorts out all the niggles on my PC.