PDA

View Full Version : Trouble at Ipswich.

Laurie
23-08-2014, 02:17 PM
Suffolk police are reporting that after several disturbances in Ipswich town centre involving Norwich supporters, that they have caused over 3 million pounds worth of IMPROVEMENTS.

West Yorkshire police are considering helping City fans with travel expenses for the trip to Leeds, hoping for a similar outcome.

GET IN.

ncfcfan85
23-08-2014, 02:43 PM
Lol top of the league Portman Road OTBC.

flyaway
23-08-2014, 07:12 PM
nice one not many posts anymore where are ya lets be aveing ya o t b c : :D :D :D

Laurie
23-08-2014, 08:06 PM
All on the pinkun mate slagging each other off. I,ll save mine for the oppo supporters.

Good to be Norwich.

chezzywhite
23-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Suffolk police are reporting that after several disturbances in Ipswich town centre involving Norwich supporters, that they have caused over 3 million pounds worth of IMPROVEMENTS.

West Yorkshire police are considering helping City fans with travel expenses for the trip to Leeds, hoping for a similar outcome.

GET IN.

How would you know the outcome of a trip to one of the Norths largest and richest cities...you get a headache at any altitude higher than10 feet above sea level! It's them strange gaseous emissions from the fens init?

daly
13-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Laurie
Rumour at The Castle has it that you are thinking of moving to Ipswich so you can support a winning team.

Laurie
13-11-2014, 10:06 PM
Bad enough having Leeds as my second team.