PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 1)

CAMiller
23-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Welcome back everyone and welcome to our one new player Reefdc79. A few old faces missing but still two more weeks for players new and old to join in.

If the PL were a sprint and not a marathon then pip_y would already be collecting the trophy as straight out of the blocks he picks up the 25 bonus points for getting all 10 results correct and only lack of faith in the Millers prevented TFA and CentreMid from doing likewise with those 2 sharing a crowded 3rd place on the podium with Reefdc79 and XserbarusX. 2nd place goes to LeedsMiller1989 with his score of 34pts (which without pip_y's feat would have won) from just 6 results (4 scores correct) showing the fine margin between success and failure as NeztheMiller also got 6 results but only collected 12pts. A trio of early donkeys in ilikecarling, mmniall and rotherman will be glad there are still 35 weeks to play in which to claw back the 52pt deficit.

Week 1
Winner: pip_y 62pts, 2x8 (Bury, Cambridge), 8x2 (Results), 25 (Bonus), 5 (We

Brin
23-08-2014, 05:05 PM
Only the Millers and the Blades let me down for 10/10 so knew I had scored well with two scores correct but well done to pip_y for his brilliant effort...

Now had he backed these on a coupon he would be several thousand pounds up for £1 bet...always worth a bet as you never know..;D

I can see this being a very high scoring season for some strange reason...

Where's Corner? Come on girl give us a laugh...

NB. Cheers CAM for the quick update...;D

pip_y
23-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Now i'm miffed I didn't have Pringle instead of Taylor as goalscorer! If memory serves me right I've never had more that mid 20's before. Probably get the wooden spoon next week.

CAMiller
23-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Now i'm miffed I didn't have Pringle instead of Taylor as goalscorer! If memory serves me right I've never had more that mid 20's before. Probably get the wooden spoon next week.

You need to start taking the memory pills pip. You won in week 22 last season with 44pts and did crack the 30pt barrier on two other occasions.

Well done this week.

pip_y
23-08-2014, 11:48 PM

You need to start taking the memory pills pip. You won in week 22 last season with 44pts and did crack the 30pt barrier on two other occasions.

Well done this week.[/quote]

I am suffering from 'oldtimers' disease

fromafar
24-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Pip_y, well done Mate and Congratulations, its also good to see you backed Rotherham to win away, we all hoped it would happen, but most would of settled for a draw. Good luck for the rest of the Season, thank you for all the photos from Last Season.!