PDA

View Full Version : Cyrus Christie.

SlimyLimey
23-08-2014, 05:21 PM
It certainly looks like signing Christie was well worth it, as he seems to be fitting into his role very well. Any comments from those who have seen him play?

sheeeeeeeeeep
23-08-2014, 05:23 PM
http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=181&fid=16&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110793399

My opinion. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=181&fid=16&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110793399)

blackandwhite56
23-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Rattea says he's a poor player/signing!XD

Oldtimeram
23-08-2014, 05:31 PM
In that case he must be then!

Has he moved to Derby yet, or is he still living at 10 Rillington Place?

sheeeeeeeeeep
23-08-2014, 05:32 PM

He has been fantastic so far.

SlimyLimey
23-08-2014, 05:45 PM

If Rattea says he is a poor signing that is encouraging news. He seems to be wrong about everything these days... Does he actually go to Derby games these days or just sit home sticking pins in a model of Steve McClaren?

Rattea
23-08-2014, 05:50 PM

Just to prove the LIAR you are where have I said that. I challenge you to prove that statement. So just proved the amount of **** you come out with.

I've not seen him play I've not been in the country since the start of the season you muppet XD XD XD XD XD

ramspride
23-08-2014, 06:44 PM

Just to prove the LIAR you are where have I said that. I challenge you to prove that statement. So just proved the amount of **** you come out with.

I've not seen him play I've not been in the country since the start of the season you muppet XD XD XD XD XD[/quote]

Do you want us all to have go at the authorities to let you back in the country Rattea. After all you are a local lad, I think

RamFromCornwall
23-08-2014, 06:53 PM
The rumoured compensation fee was 100k, if that's the case then it's pretty much a no lose situation. Fantastic signing at that price.

woolwhacker
23-08-2014, 08:15 PM
How can this site move forward with this Rattea obsession?
Rattea you have a problem. You need help. The internet has found you a voice, but WTF.

RaminNZ
23-08-2014, 08:17 PM
Are you still at the "training camp" in the Middle East>;)

I thought the rules were not to insult people with calling on here muppet;D

SlimyLimey
23-08-2014, 08:36 PM
I agree with you and it is not what we should expect from a "Site moderator".
There are time I wish he would "Man up" & resign.

yamyamram
23-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Christie is a great signing. Not done much wrong yet IMO & very exciting going forward. As good if not better than Wisdom. Joint man of the match with Ward today for me.

chili756
23-08-2014, 08:52 PM
In that case he must be then!

Has he moved to Derby yet, or is he still living at 10 Rillington Place?

I got the 10 Rillington Place quote ;D

Brilliant signing. Andre who???

ramspride
23-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Must admit very impressed with both his defensive and attacking qualities. Was a little worried when he signed and said he had learnt things from Keogh but I miss understood he must have meant learnt what not to do. Sorry Keogh played reasonable today

swaledale
23-08-2014, 10:18 PM
And to think there were some on here who suggested that he would not be a first team player!!!

Still I guess the adulation will last only until he makes that inevitable mistake that costs us a game after which all the good work prior will be forgotten and he will get pilloried like another player who escaped from Coventry!!

D_D
23-08-2014, 10:44 PM
And to think there were some on here who suggested that he would not be a first team player!!!

Still I guess the adulation will last only until he makes that inevitable mistake that costs us a game after which all the good work prior will be forgotten and he will get pilloried like another player who escaped from Coventry!!

Excellent post.

Rattea
24-08-2014, 06:42 AM

Excellent post.[/quote]

Ditto

Manofpride
24-08-2014, 07:42 AM
He also wears proper black footy boots not ballet shoes like most are now wearing! :O

Oldtimeram
24-08-2014, 08:36 AM

If so, no doubt he will then be sent to Coventry

ellafella
24-08-2014, 10:15 AM

If so, no doubt he will then be sent to Coventry[/quote]

Drum-drum-drum-drum. Cymbal. :s

Rattea
02-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Has it started yet? ;)

swaledale
02-09-2014, 12:24 PM
It seems Hughes, Eustace Keogh Ward and possibly Bryson are ahead in the queue!!

Still thats the nice aspect of being a football coach, thousands sitting in the stands who can give you advice!