PDA

View Full Version : Do you name your vehicles/cars/houses?

Romanis
24-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I certainly do, I all vehicles as if they are ships. Today I parted company with a trusty car I hadd after the aircraft carrier - HMS Ark Royal.

The replacement - HMS Alexandra.

And I call my present home - Camp David.

Yeah I know I'm weird. But then again it could be worse, I could have been Tricky! ;D

RedBasie
24-08-2014, 06:29 PM
Not normally but I did have two rear engined air cooled Fiat 500s that followed on from each other. They were both called Noddy.

Romanis
24-08-2014, 06:32 PM
I drove a Fiat Uno for a short spell once. Only the engine was okay, car wasn't user friendly.

Best car ever driven was a Mercedes E220. Company car though, they are bloody expensive here after all. Id it HMS Tireless.

Trickytreesreds
24-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Nothing surprises me with you. Only you would want their home,d "camp" XD XD XD
What do you call the garage? " Pineapple dance studio"?

http://i62.tinypic.com/2akd57c.jpg

dam617
24-08-2014, 08:57 PM
My wife calls my car 'Scarlett' ' cos it's red. When we had our daughter I really wanted to call her Scarlett as I love the but my wife vetoed it because 'the car is called that'. No it ****ing isn't, it's a Ford bloody Focus.

I've neverd a car but I used to have an Impreza which, unbeknown to me, earned me the nickname of 'Mr Noisy Car' courtesy of one of my neighbours who I met at a barbeque on our Close.
I was a shift worker and strangely received no Christmas cards from my neighbours either :D

Trickytreesreds
24-08-2014, 09:17 PM
My wife calls my car 'Scarlett' ' cos it's red. When we had our daughter I really wanted to call her Scarlett as I love the but my wife vetoed it because 'the car is called that'. No it ****ing isn't, it's a Ford bloody Focus.

I've neverd a car but I used to have an Impreza which, unbeknown to me, earned me the nickname of 'Mr Noisy Car' courtesy of one of my neighbours who I met at a barbeque on our Close.
I was a shift worker and strangely received no Christmas cards from my neighbours either :D

I got some of that when I had my Gixer and the race can, lol

essexred52
24-08-2014, 09:40 PM
I haved my focus 'fake tan' after my wife :D ,
But i have just found out that my wifed the car after me and called it 'd*ck' i can't figure out why :?

Romanis
24-08-2014, 09:45 PM
But i have just found out that my wifed the car after me and called it 'd*ck' i can't figure out why :?

Maybe it's the only place she can find pleasure! XD XD

Sorry couldn't help it! ;D

Trickytreesreds
24-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Sorry couldn't help it! ;D[/quote]

Maybe it's a mini? XD XD XD XD

essexred52
24-08-2014, 09:55 PM

Sorry couldn't help it! ;D[/quote] superb, i've not laughed enough since my wife trod on a drawing pin XD
before you say anything thats not the biggest p***k she ever had >:)

Trickytreesreds
24-08-2014, 10:50 PM
Hey we love you Es***, you're a star :star: