PDA

View Full Version : FOA CampRomans

Trickytreesreds
25-08-2014, 06:54 PM
Do you know if they have sorted the avatar problem out yet? I'm due a change and reluctant to dump the old one until it's ok.

Romanis
26-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Well you'll have to wait for much longer. I am not going to email the Editor over such a trivial matter.

Trickytreesreds
26-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Well you'll have to wait for much longer. I am not going to email the Editor over such a trivial matter.

Trivial?
DO YOUR JOB MONKEY BOY XD XD

http://i58.tinypic.com/2hrln5j.jpg

Romanis
26-08-2014, 07:08 PM
I will go to the Editor from time to time, but for issues like this, let's have a compilation of positives and negatives first.

How's the ad thingy going, is it better now?

Trickytreesreds
26-08-2014, 07:27 PM
I will go to the Editor from time to time, but for issues like this, let's have a compilation of positives and negatives first.

How's the ad thingy going, is it better now?

Not an issue for me anymore mucker.
Since I took the Pies advice and installed *******, I don't see any at all.

I know that's not what this site wanted, but I had to do something. It was driving me mad. Having them down the side is ok, but when they pop up in mid screen and chase the cursor everywhere, then bollox to it.
Much happier now.

Romanis
26-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Does it still happen though? Can you ascertain? Nowadays there's no more pop ups on my Android phone as well. I was using ******* for ages mainly for Firefox but now IE also has it.

Trickytreesreds
26-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Does it still happen though? Can you ascertain? Nowadays there's no more pop ups on my Android phone as well. I was using ******* for ages mainly for Firefox but now IE also has it.

I'll switch it off and see.