PDA

View Full Version : Is Political Correctness to Blame for Rotherham?

Romanis
26-08-2014, 07:47 PM
I'm sure everyone's appalled at the horrific crimes in Rotherham (link).

I wonder if political correctness and the worry by local officials not to appear targeting a minority group notably the Pakistani community there, is 1 of the causes?

Or is it 'hey we don't care, they are Muslim and they can handle their own issues, we shouldn't mess about with them'?

Both are wrong, this is not an anti Muslim issue or even if it occurred with the Catholic Church.

By all means follow your religion's teachings, but when the Law is breached or a report comes in, it must be taken at face value, irrespective of the social group or religious order.

As a Catholic I'm appalled at the cases of abuse by priests and other church related officials.
Religious bodies can have their own rules and ways of doing things, but it can never and should never take precedence over the Law. - view external link (http://www.itv.com/news/2014-08-26/rotherham-child-***ual-exploitation-trafficking-abuse/)

Trickytreesreds
26-08-2014, 08:02 PM
I'm sure everyone's appalled at the horrific crimes in Rotherham (link).

I wonder if political correctness and the worry by local officials not to appear targeting a minority group notably the Pakistani community there, is 1 of the causes?

Or is it 'hey we don't care, they are Muslim and they can handle their own issues, we shouldn't mess about with them'?

Both are wrong, this is not an anti Muslim issue or even if it occurred with the Catholic Church.

By all means follow your religion's teachings, but when the Law is breached or a report comes in, it must be taken at face value, irrespective of the social group or religious order.

As a Catholic I'm appalled at the cases of abuse by priests and other church related officials.
Religious bodies can have their own rules and ways of doing things, but it can never and should never take precedence over the Law.

The law of the land is the law of the land. From what I have read, folk

essexred52
26-08-2014, 08:22 PM
I can't listen to these stories they make me feel sick, this country is terminally ill and can't be turned around :blue: very sad

Romanis
26-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Off all the crimes and criminals and I've seen some in my life, the 1 group I hate with a passion is *****philes.

And sad to say, Asia has only been waking up to it. There's a lot of it going on here.

Romanis
26-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Some ppl here even a lot, seem to think that the girls are also to blame when you get an adult having paid *** with a 16 year old or lower.

Adults have no business next to kids.

Even if it's legal I won't have consensual *** with a 16, 17 or 18 year old.

essexred52
26-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Don't want to think about it.

Trickytreesreds
26-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Don't want to think about it.

You shouldn't anyway. You're married and she'll smash your tits off.

45red
27-08-2014, 06:33 AM
I dont condone all his actions at all, but a certain tommy Robinson ex EDL has been trying for 5 years to let the government know about grooming gangs to which people said he was fabricating stories out of racial hate.

Trickytreesreds
27-08-2014, 07:08 AM
I dont condone all his actions at all, but a certain tommy Robinson ex EDL has been trying for 5 years to let the government know about grooming gangs to which people said he was fabricating stories out of racial hate.

It happened in Derby, but was dismissed as non racial, despite the fact all the victims were young white girls.

Just ask yourself this.
Would the authorities have taken more notice had the roles been reversed?
We have had riots in this country, when an ethnic minority has been wronged.
Time the ****ing government, faced up to it's responsibilities.

essexred52
27-08-2014, 07:35 AM
Time the ****ing government, faced up to it's responsibilities.

It's to late , this country is terminally ill, our only hope is whoever you are if you carry out these awful crimes you should never see daylight again, them responsable of baby P's death was walking the streets again after 5 years when really they should still be eating s*** for dinner.