PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts...

CelticSupporter
26-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Well, we didn't deserve to be there in the first place, and we certainly don't now.

Thanks Leiga Warsaw for the Europa league (I guess).

Celtic- simply not good enough, end of.

Berget- an almost man, an almost footballer. I don't have much hope for him.

Deila- not sure how you can justify not playing Commons from the start at home.

Ambrose- not for me. You'd never play in my side and certainly not in the middle.

The rest- fair to middling I suppose.

The Future- it's now a season to consolidate. Sell Van Dyke (we're going to anyway), play the kids, make sure we know what we have going into next season.

Start scouting heavily for next season, this one's done in a competitive sense.

eastcoastscot
26-08-2014, 09:18 PM
@rshole :zzz:

happytim
26-08-2014, 09:20 PM
really dissapointing to go out to maribor over 2 legs. those chances missed in the away leg were costly. very few pass marks tonight, gordon, van dyke, commons, mcgregor maybe. as for the rest, average to utter pysh. lustig, berget, johansen were shyte and out of thier depth,as for ambrose what a fekin joke.

we should still have won tonight, hitting the bar and thon chance right at the death summed the whole game up.

at least now lawell cant hide, hes being pulling the wool over celtic fans eyes ever since rangers went pop.

spend the money pedro ffs.

at least weve got european football. not ideal to be in the europa but not as if any other scottish club apart from celtic ever played in the cl group stages 3 times in a row.

sideburnsam
26-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Is it a world record to be humped out the cl twice in season Tim?

I genuinely think lawwel is keeping the money back till rangers get back, Celtic don't need to spend money now, what's the point?

That's what I would do

Yous will win the league by a canter again, you'll get another crack at it next year and probably the year after and won't need to waste money

CelticSupporter
26-08-2014, 09:34 PM
Well happytim, Maribor are a poor side, but they just proved they're better than us.

And, sideburn is right, no point in spending the money now, we'll walk the league regardless and we won't win the Europa cup.

Regarding Lawwell. That's, at least, a league title(and possible CL entry- Noel ***t) and CL entry this year that f-er has cost us hoarding supporters ticket money.

I've always followed a cheap side, but he's now cost Celtic a fortune and us a good bit of excitement. Time to go I think Peter.

happytim
26-08-2014, 09:38 PM
i agree your point on lawell but hes made a lot of money from celtics champions league exploits these past 2 years and from players being sold and hes not put the money back into the club.

its been obvious from european games this season that he should have replaced the outgoing players with better quality than what he did.

why wait till rangers reach the top tier before spending.

braincapers
26-08-2014, 09:50 PM

Because he knows that if you are not good enough for Europe the only thing that will keep the average Old Firm fan happy is beating the other half of the Old Firm.

fittiered
28-08-2014, 12:29 AM

Because he knows that if you are not good enough for Europe the only thing that will keep the average Old Firm fan happy is beating the other half of the Old Firm.[/quote]

Correct braincapers that is all that the two sides of the same @rse cheek keep going on about. Playing each other and which ever one loses knifing or bottling each other or giving their spouses a hiding because their team has been beaten by the other. I dont take any joy in writing this but it is what happens. Let the vermon of Scottish football GTF and rid us of the scourge of world football. :blue: