PDA

View Full Version : LILYWHITE SLEEPING GIANTS v bluntsville stripers.

pnethor
26-08-2014, 09:19 PM
This is a game where we can really send out a statement of intent and get a massive win by 4 or 5 goals. The blunts are a mid ranking league.1 team who have just played 90 mins plus extra time and pens so they should be really knackered on saturday as well as being pretty rubbish.

We must take the game to them from the off and look to be 2 or 3 goals up at half time and then finish them off with a couple more in the second half.

COYW

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

gardsPNE
28-08-2014, 04:09 PM
This is a game where we can really send out a statement of intent and get a massive win by 4 or 5 goals. The blunts are a mid ranking league.1 team who have just played 90 mins plus extra time and pens so they should be really knackered on saturday as well as being pretty rubbish.

We must take the game to them from the off and look to be 2 or 3 goals up at half time and then finish them off with a couple more in the second half.

COYW

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

Well Thor as long as the Blunts don't bore us to death like they did last time on their last visit to Deepdale when they had 10 men behind the ball except for the last minute. ;D

pnethor
28-08-2014, 09:30 PM
This time they will have 11 men behind the ball Gards. And we will still crush them. They will be truly humbled by the LILYWHITE SLEEPING GIANTS and they will most probably cry.

WE ARE SUPERIOR

derfblade
29-08-2014, 07:54 PM
This time they will have 11 men behind the ball Gards. And we will still crush them. They will be truly humbled by the LILYWHITE SLEEPING GIANTS and they will most probably cry.

WE ARE SUPERIORmmmmmmmmmmmm!Let's see shall we.
Playing quite well these last few games and will be playing 2 strikers at your dump, so no more boring tactics from us.By the way,will your corrupt (accused) players be on show tomorrow?

ormester
29-08-2014, 11:29 PM
oh dear pne thor is at it again 4-5 nil yeah lol lets just say were gelling now you have played wek opposition till now .

Kozzy_is_my_Dad
29-08-2014, 11:44 PM
oh dear pne thor is at it again 4-5 nil yeah lol lets just say were gelling now you have played wek opposition till now .

Yeah, plus I heard that the OP sucked off a cat.

CHIPBUTTYBLADE
30-08-2014, 12:32 AM

COYW

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

XD XD

alehousekid
30-08-2014, 01:21 PM

COYW

WE ARE SUPERIOR.

As a Blade with a huge family connection to Proud Preston, I salute you sir :D
But i will still cheer on the Mighty Blades !

Wardy
30-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Sounds like the Blades played them off the pitch

Knowsnowt
30-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Where are ya thor ? Let's be havin ya ! :D

pnethor
30-08-2014, 10:47 PM
My prediction would have been spot on if it hadn't been for an infectious testicle rash that swept through the PNE squad on friday.

Thor - Always gets his predictions spot on (apart from when the PNE squad get infectious testicle rashes)

gardsPNE
31-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Sounds like the Blades played them off the pitch

I don't know we're you heard that however good open game and could have gone either way.

CalverleyBoy
31-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Mid table performance again, don't worry you guys you will get your wish and be playing at Bloomfield road again next season.