PDA

View Full Version : Had to laugh...

lovedeanblue
27-08-2014, 06:31 AM
at United losing 4.0 to MK Dons plus Celtic going out of the Champions League after going through the last qualifying round by default...Hope those going to Stoke tonight see a good game, am sure both teams will be much changed from the ones that played at the weekend.

Scoular1
27-08-2014, 08:17 AM
I had forgotten our Ritchie is head coach there.

Southerndown
27-08-2014, 10:00 AM
4-0 ha ha, that was tremendous XD XD

I wonder if David Moyes enjoyed it

Corkhead
27-08-2014, 10:27 AM
That tactical genius Van Ghob was signing autographs straight after the match.

WTF?

bluekite
27-08-2014, 11:48 AM

WTF?
Claridge had plenty to say (and not complimentary words) about the autograph signing episode.
Barker :( looks as uninspiring as ever... Sergeant Major , getting players to buy in to his ideas etc etc.
Fair play to the Dons (just about my local team) they played really well and the Stadium MK is excellent now they have opened up the top tier since we played them a couple of seasons ago.

lovedeanblue
27-08-2014, 12:05 PM

WTF? Should have at least shook hands with his opposite number firstly. I noticed Robinson went over and had to interrupt him. Crawley there Saturday, a Barker reunion but it will be interesting to see what the crowd is.

Corkhead
27-08-2014, 01:23 PM
You know you are in the brown stuff when you are having to ingratiate yourself with the fans after only 3 games. :blue:

Corkhead
27-08-2014, 01:25 PM

WTF?
Claridge had plenty to say (and not complimentary words) about the autograph signing episode.
Barker :( looks as uninspiring as ever... Sergeant Major , getting players to buy in to his ideas etc etc.
Fair play to the Dons (just about my local team) they played really well and the Stadium MK is excellent now they have opened up the top tier since we played them a couple of seasons ago.[/quote]

Is Barker still wearing his Hitler Yoof outfit? Black shirt, black shorts, black socks, black hair a la Fuhrer sweep over etc etc

lovedeanblue
27-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Ingratiate is a good word :star: